Auto listing BOT?

At least i am not trying to take first page. I am bumping my trades because they going 10th page in 30 minutes. Other sellers bumping their trades in every 15 minute or less…

hey dunn can you check this guy https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:e0b297a9-5d33-4bb8-b9a9-64939696c199/varian-wrynn-s-market he post 10+ items in same second i think its imposible, if that is possible i want to know how?

i am ok if someone reposting items manual, becouse he spending his time for it, you can’t list manual more than 3 items per 1 min, if someone post 20 items in 1 min he is very suspicious…

2 ways this can happen, activate all listings at one time or do a batch upload listing. When I do my API I do one at a time, but I could write the script and do 100 if I really wanted, but I don’t. Someone easily could create a batch that does that. Script to take down all active listings, then post all at one time.

i think its illegal but ask dunn, nothing personal , i want only to save Steam trading becouse you see this guy almost destroyed all of us with that constatnly bumping items, buyers want transparency, with bumping same items and pics noone like that… but gg for iziboi and admins :smiley:

What can i say, this is one big garbage

Hello,
I’m Qu1ck. Just wanted to tell you that if you would’ve told me earlier, I would’ve stopped (my friend linked me this thread only after Gameflip contacted me). From now on, I’m manually doing it every 12 hours.

Here’s my response if you haven’t seen.

1 Like

A week ago i relisted my listing because i wanted to change item images. Look, what a nice comment from you (link):

Dude, really?

Read rules!

Yeah I was bumping every 100 seconds and you posted the same listing multiple times a minute…

I posted three octanes, because i had three octanes!

You made more than 3 posts, probably you deleted them right after…

guys just list it manually,and we will all be good :wink: fair play

That’s what I do from now on…