bitcoin withdraw fee rates changed???

Why did you change fee rates to 2% + $ 2 in bitcoin withdrawal? Gameflip is already receiving high commissions from our product sales. However, raising the fee rates can really cause you to miss the sellers.Most sellers will not be able to profit from this change.You’d better think about it again.I think fee rates should stay at 1% . I am sure that many sellers agree with me.**

thanks

Every bitcoin transaction must be added to the blockchain, the official public ledger of all bitcoin transactions, in order to be considered successfully completed or valid. The work of validating transactions and adding them to the blockchain is done by miners, powerful computers that make up and connect to the network. Miners spend vast amounts of computing power and energy doing this for a financial reward: with every block (a collection of transactions not exceeding 1 MB in size) added to the blockchain comes a bounty called a block reward (currently 12.5 BTC), as well as all fees sent with the transactions that were included in the block.

For this reason, miners have a financial incentive to prioritize the validation of transactions that include a higher fee. For someone looking to send funds and get a quick confirmation, the appropriate fee to include can vary greatly, depending on a number of factors. While the fee does not depend on the amount you’re sending, it does depend on network conditions at the time and the data size of your transaction.

raise your prices on 1 additional percent so it will cover this fee it is simple.
if other sellers keep their prices the same means they still can profit with this new fees