Blank screen when applying a filter

Whenever I apply a filter, (e.g. “wheels” in the Rocket League xbox section) the screen just goes 100% blank. Then have to go back to previous page and refresh to see the website again. Just can’t apply any filters, happens on both Chrome and Safari across 3 devices. Anyone else getting this?

I don’t play Rocket League so I am not sure about it but I just tried it.
Clicking ‘Wheel’ as shown in red circle, will make my screen go blank.

I mean if your looking for something particular, you can just search on the bar above shown in blue circle. It is already linked to Rocket League - Xbox One so if you type in ‘Wheel’, it will show you the results.

But since it happened, you could also contact Support to let them know about it and ask why it happened.
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Regards,
Sparkling.

Thanks for the suggestion. My searches are always more specific though (exact item & colour). For example, type “reactor” in the box and then filter wheel > titanium white. Searching “Reactor | Titanium White” doesn’t filter it effectively (bear in mind I also sort by lowest price). I had thought they may check this forum, but I’ll submit a support ticket as you suggested.

2 Likes

Same here. Tried on different browsers, clear cache & cookies, still turning blank after apply the item “Type” filter. It seems to be happening to all Rocket League ones only, as I tried other game’s item filter they just works fine. Hope they can fix it asap.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.