Rocket League Platform Filters No Longer Working

Hello, it seems that with the new filters gameflip just added for item type, certification, etc. the platform filters for rocket league no longer work.

If you select “Steam” and then search for an item like “white zomba”, the platform filter will clear itself and you’ll get Xbox and PS4 results.

If you search “white zomba” and then select “Steam”, the search bar clears itself and you get all the other items.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @clairo,

This is most likely due to the update from yesterday.

Contact @DarkKnight @MajorTom or Gameflip Support at https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to fix this problem.

Hey @clairo,

I’m verifying your issue now ok.

As soon as I have more information, I will inform you here.

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

aH didnt see this post before, i posted today about the same problem, impossible to search now for pc steam rl items

Hey @Bjorn_Larsen !

They are aware of the issue and will fix it as soon as possbile!

I suggest using the mobile app for now since the search works just fine for me. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Hey guys!

The issue has been resolved.

Make sure you remove the cookies for Gameflip on your web browser for the fix to work.

Just tested and it is working for me.

Add the keyword and use the filters :wink:

Have an awesome day!

3 Likes

Patience always pays off! Keep up the great work! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the help @DarkKnight! When you type something in the search bar however, the platform (eg. Steam) still resets. It’s not too bad but just a bit inconvenient having to click the filter again many times if you’re searching for more than one item.

Also, some games don’t really work with the quantity filter (Fallout, Rocket League, maybe some more). The highest quantity we can select is 300x, but that’s only about $1.50 worth of RL credits

1 Like

Hey @clairo,

Not a problem at all :wink:

Glad to help out!

Also, thanks for the feedback regarding the search flow. I will show this feedback to the team and see if anything can be changed ok. Stay tuned to future updates!

Have an awesome day!

2 Likes

@DarkKnight Hi boss , can u check your DM

1 Like

Hey @lylyboss123!

Sure not a problem.

Will check asap :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.