[BLOCK him SCAMS NEW BUYERS]

I’m so caught up on work too right now that I don’t have time to help. @adam_saber is definitely reliable, he will help you.

i wish i can man i will try my best

i waiting for support 3 days already…(

ah, wish they respond to you soon.

He is not a moderator.
Moderators are @DarkKnight and @MajorTom

he already know that no need to tell :blush:

I know that I am no mod, I am helping others just as you and others.

@adam_saber i always see you replying to everyone and trying to help others more than the mods does but just wondering what are you getting from this ?

we have ruled the dispute on the scammer’s favor.

Hello 2TheMoon,

Could you please PM me all the listings that were canceled and your profile code so I can further check this?

Nothing, just like me, @adam_saber is just trying to help good, honest working people like ourselves! We just like to help people, just an appreciation in return is kind.

1 Like

Nothing, but you know i love to help Flippers it’s really make me happy.

they just close my tickets -_-

I need to figure out how to get my account unbanned, I have money and listings on my account and was banned for cursing, the user i was speaking to in this way was also cursing and surprise surprise no ban. Gameflip admins, i very much hope you have enough money to go to court over 40 something dollars because if my account isn’t unbanned to where i can access my money by october the 12th i have all legal right to sue you and i will most definitely take every penny you’ve made this year and the past years as well. We are all adults here and you need to get over the fact people curse. Bunch of rubbish.

all my tickets was just closed by moders.
admins don’t care about me? i was a good seller-buyer