Buyer dispute case going on three weeks, still unsolved.

Buyer claims that I defrauded them. I attached direct evidence to the dispute thread from the Sony chat rep, to the prove that I did not engage in fraud, they did. The Rep states that the code was valid when I submitted the card for digital purchase. The rep also confirmed that the card was not used on my personal PSN account.

I was then ignored for days, so here I am. I will continue to show up because I was defrauded and want justice.

The case is going on three weeks now. I would appreciate help. Can someone review and finalize the dispute?

Inv code: 4BQXPJ

This is a bump.

Hi,

Can I suggest that you post up your Transaction ID for the purchase that you are referring to in this thread.

I would suggest either attaching a file/screen shot or using snipping tool to produce an image of any correspondence to support your claim/issue.

For those like myself who actively look to block known scammers could you also post up a hyperlink or an account name for the Buyer.

It might also do you no harm to contact one of the Moderators by PM

You are likely to not get a response immediately as the Moderators are off during the weekends.

Good Luck :+1:

Brashen