Buyers cant find my latest ADs

I have been on the relevance page by being competitive and posting. And lets be honest, relevance page helps get orders.

FYI : ( I CANT EVEN SEE LATEST POSTED ADS ON MY PAGE)

And suddenly past 2 days, me and many other big sellers that were working hard, posting daily and being competitive have been completely wiped off of the relevance pages. I had so many ads on the relevance page, I was on the top. And now I dont even have 3 ads in relevance.

1 Like

Something broke up on Gameflip end. Waiting for their fix or any info about that.
@DarkKnight

yea all past month there’s always something broke. I have lost numerous regular customers for good. They need to hire better programmers.

Hey everyone!

As @op_JOkEr informed in the following link, we have just tuned our parameters for sorting listings by “Relevance”. The main difference between the current and previous algorithm is that now the seller good rating score and availability to deliver (online or offline) are taken into consideration, while before the listing creation time had the highest weight among the sorting parameters.

We will continue to optimize the “Relevance” criteria for sorting listings as we collect more data and better understand the trends.

God Speed! :trident: