Can I be logged on to to my account with my iPhone 6 & 8 Plus at the same time?

Hi Gameflip, I’ve been logged into the Gameflip app on my iPhone 6 for 1 year+ now. I recently bought an iPhone 8 Plus and downloaded Gameflip as well. I haven’t logged on yet because I am not sure if it would be considered fraudulent activity if I am logged onto my account from my iPhone 6 and iPhone 8 plus. Do I have to log out of the Gameflip on my iPhone 6 before logging on to my iPhone 8 Plus? Or can I be logged into both?

I just wanted to make sure because I don’t want to jeopardize my account in anyway, especially with all the suspensions going on lately. I look forward to hearing from you guys! Thank you for your time!

Doesn’t matter, I log in every day with my pc, tablet and laptop. You’ll have to confirm that is you with SMS or from old phone APP though

Ah, I see. I am normally on the Gameflip app and sometimes I go on Gameflip through the site. Wasn’t sure if I could be on with 2 mobile devices at once. Didn’t want to seem suspicious. I have no intention of doing anything shady. Better safe to be sorry. Hopefully an admin sees this and can confirm everything.

I’ve been logged in , on more than 4 devices at the same time. there is no problem with it

Thanks for letting me know.