GameFlip iPhone App Broken

Just installed a fresh copy of the newest GameFlip App on the iPhone 12 Version 6.8 and noticed some serious problems. Notifications fail to show up even after setting to “Allow” The app automatically logs you out every 5 minutes and you manually have to type in your username and password each time. FaceID is no longer in this new version for some reason. Anyone have these problems or a fix, reinstalled it several times and notifications never show up like messages from a buyer or when something sells.

Your tech team can recreate this by Removing the GameFlip app the iPhone device and reinstalling the latest version from the app store which is 6.8. Once installed it will fail to show notifications and log you out every few minutes.

@DarkKnight

As a result of the logging out error my account is suspended for too many log in requests and the support team hasn’t responded to the email I sent 2 days ago

Hello everyone!

Could you please provide me your ticket numbers so we can get these issues verified?

God Speed! :trident:

怎么能联系到管理人员我已经发给他们邮寄7次了,每次都是机器人回复而且问题还没有解决,如果管理员您能看到给我发送邮寄。Gameflip账户绑定steam账户无法使用了,需要更换新的账户但是一直显示更换失败。该怎么解决

Hello @deng_an_kang,

Could you please contact the support team using the link below and explain your case?

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

God Speed! :trident:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.