Correct place to sell Stadia PRO code

Hi there. I’ve received a warning for selling a code for Stadia PRO on Games => Other.
Where should I sell said code on Gameflip? Or should I sell it somewhere else?
The warning said that I had listed the item in the wrong place, so can any moderator please clarify what would be the correct category for me to sell this code in?
I’ll appreciate some light on the subject.
@Sparkling_Juice @DarkKnight @MajorTom

In my opinion probably under category ‘Other’ instead of ‘Games’ since it is a subscription.

But of course best to wait for DarkKnight to reply or ask Support regarding that. I cannot confirm that.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll wait for DarkKnight’s reply.

The situation just got worse because now moderation is flag-spamming my account FOR ITEMS THAT WERE SET ON THE CORRECT CATEGORY (Items for Steam Games should be on the Games => STEAM category, should they not???):

Hello @Ticio_Mevio,

Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.

Could you please provide me your invite code so I can take a look into your account?

Also, have you opened a ticket regarding this case?

God Speed! :trident:

Thank you for taking a look.
Profile Code: 2EE2ML

Yes, I’ve opened a ticket regarding this case.

1 Like

Do provide the ticket ID as well so DarkKnight will be able to check that as well (If needed) instead of asking for your ticket ID in another response. Would save some time.

The ticket was already answered and solved (id was #673776) and according to the person called Peter that answered it to me: “If you post to games> other it will be ok”.

Now the problem is: IT WAS ALREADY IN GAMES=>OTHER. That’s what I talked about on the other post that was closed: someone that is moderating on the items being sold on gameflip is not doing a very good job because they are taking down items on the correct categories. More than once with me alone so it’s probably happening to others as well.

Hello @Ticio_Mevio,

I have taken a look at your account and you should not have anymore problems. After a quick look through your listings, seems like everything is in the correct category.

In case you receive a warning similar to this again, feel free to inform me here and I will take a look for you again and see what can be done to resolve your case, but you should not have any further issues.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you and hope you have a great day!

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like