Failed payouts again

Please check. I have two failed payouts and have never received a refund on my Gameflip Wallet.
It happens too often. I really hope you will fix that in the future.
my code Z8MGX6
@MajorTom

Still have issues.

Hey @11110,

Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing :frowning:

Let me verify this for you :wink:

God Speed!

I’m verifying with our Financial Department @11110 and as soon as I have more information, I will inform you ok :wink:

God Speed! :trident:

@DarkKnight Thanks for the help. I see it is fixed for the first payout. Waiting a fix for the second.

Hey @11110,

I can see that only the Skrill payouts are with a failed status.

Just got a response from the Financial Team and it seems the error appeared on Skrill’s account side and not through Gameflip.

It would be good to contact Skrill Support to verify why the withdraws to your account are failing.

Have an awesome day and stay safe!

@DarkKnight
Okay I will check it with Skrill support. I see that only first payout has been refunded to my wallet from 04/12 and from 04/13 is still not refunded

Hey @11110,

I just checked your account and can see that the amount from 04/13 was reversed today to your account.

@DarkKnight, I see it was reversed from 04/12 only or maybe from 04/13. Anyway only one transaction has been reversed to my account. Another one is on your system

@DarkKnight I have triple-checked my account history and there is only one transaction
2020-04-14 | Refund $1,000.00 USD 0.00 USD And another 1000 still stucked in your system.

Hey @11110,

I can see that you have verified the issue with our Chat Support as well :wink:

Are there any further doubts regarding your payouts?