Payout to Skrill

Does anyone know how to change the email for skrill payouts?

1 Like

Go to Settings > Under Account > Email > Change it to the Desired email you want for the payout.

After changing, go back to Withdraw. You should see your new email there for the payout.

3 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes

kinda new to all this so not sure how to create a new form but about my payout to skrill, is there anyway i can get my money back because im having troubles verifying my skrill account so right now its just stuck? Profile code- VAQUSN incase you need. Thanks in advance.

Hello @Lowkey_Pikachu,

Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to return funds that have been sent to Skrill back to your Gameflip Wallet balance. Our system is unable to detect the originating Gameflip Wallet.

In the future we may implement this ability but it is a time intensive process. At such a time that this is available we will update our community.

God Speed! :trident:

In Skrills Terms of Service it says if the money is not accepted in 14 days it would be returned? Does this still apply?

Hello @Lowkey_Pikachu,

As informed before, if the amount returns, our system is unable to detect the originating Gameflip Wallet.

So the amount will not go back to your wallet :confused:

I would suggest you to contact Skrill to help you verify your account so you can receive the amount.

In case the account does not get verified and the amount returns, please contact the support team using the link below ok?

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They should be able to verify further with the Financial Department.

My payout was returned thank you. One last thing is there anyways to get a custom ID when selling items. I see it all around but not sure how to do it.

Hello @Lowkey_Pikachu!

Glad that your payout was returned :smiley:

Regarding the custom ID for selling, could you please give me an example?

Hey so did you need to do anything extra like contact support or did it just go back into your wallet after 14 days?