Failed to add funds

I’ve tried 2 times to add funds. It first says it’s all okay. Then the purchase goes “in review” for like a day. Then a get a notification saying that there was issues with the seller. Like what? Gameflip is the seller. Do you have issues with your own system? If you don’t want me to add funds just say it haha :joy:

Please post your invite code so the moderators can check up your account.

Can you give a screenshot of that notification?

Invite code: B86JL6

Since you didn’t answer our confirmation email regarding the purchase, the transaction was cancelled. Please note that when the transaction goes under review we will contact you via email in order to verify the transaction properly.

Thank you.

Okay, I understand. Can you please cancell my add funds and refund. So that I can try again?

Hello. I’m a big problem…
I tried again add funds 5$ and not work…
I tried pay “Google Pay” With my card…
The gameflip error message… BUT My money deducted from my card… (5.66 USD)
The message is : "The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. "
I Live in Hungary. My Profile settings Hungary… My card is Hungarian… :frowning:
but the add funds worked fine in August…

Profile Code: MNLEPL

Hello @Tomi098!

I’m currently verifying your case ok.

Godspeed! :trident:

Hello @Tomi098!

In this case, please try the following:

Please remove the address that you currently have on your account, register a payment method to your Gameflip account and set the billing address once again.

After you have done the steps above, please try to purchase again.

Please inform me if this works.

Why are these emails being sent to me? I haven,t used gamflip in years…

Hello @HNickz!

It is because you are the creator of this topic and other users are using the topic to inform their issues currently.

You can feel free to mute the post at the bottom of the page.

Hello @DarkKnight

Thanks for reply.
I Tryied yesterday the address remove and re write again…
And appeared to me - system change automatically nation…
I Choose Hungary. write all , and Save…
And if i want edit, i click edit button the region is “UNITED STATES”…
And possible gameflip think “AVS MISMATCH” …
The address is correct, but not have in USA… Hehe so funny…
And Dark. Another problem. i try to add 5 USD to my wallet , (I wrote yesterday)
My bank is deducted from my card. but gameflip is no react.
Not email . not “Wait for approval” … Nothing… See This SMS Text from my BANK.
This Hungarian Language, If you want i Translate …

Takarékbank Zrt. Kàrtya: …0802, Esemény: POS vàsàrlàs, Összeg: 2 232 HUF, 2022.09.13 16:19:56, [WWW.G A M E F L I P .COM] SAN JOSE US,

English:

Takarékbank Zrt. Card: …0802, Event: POS Buy, amount: 2 232 HUF, (5.66 USD) 2022.09.13 16:19:56, [WWW.G A M E F L I P .COM] SAN JOSE US,

Thanks For Help. Wait for reply.

Hello @Tomi098!

I verified with the Support Team and they have answered your case through ticket. So they will assist you further with this case from there.

Hope you have a great day!