Gameflip not refunding my money

Hi.
I deposited 100$ to my account with my credit card. I got an error that said something like “adresses are not matching” but the money was taken from my bank account at that moment. I created a ticket A MONTH ago and i was told i would get refunded in 14 business days. I haven’t been refunded and i don’t think there is even a refund process. It was a successful deposit but my balance wasn’t updated. I provided bank receipts that clearly show that Gameflip took my money. Now the support is being unresponsive and i’m desperate. I have been using Gameflip for more than 3 years and sold thousands of dollars of worth of items. Is this the treatment Gameflip think i deserve ? I’m very disappointed.

Profile code: 9DMJZ2

3 Likes

Hello @joaquin!

I’m sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I verified your order and can see that the order was not cancelled by us.

Our team released the order on our side and the payment processor cancelled the order afterwards.

So in this case, I would suggest you to contact your payment provider and double-check the information between your account and the information that is registered on the payment method you are trying to use.

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

I have received the refund today. The problem has been solved, thank you.

1 Like

Trying to use Mastercard for gc purchase, payment keeps getting declined as repeat bill payment transaction. @DarkKnight Any way to make this work? Tried regular purchase and adding funds.

MQZE1R

Many thanks

Hey @Chon!

In this case, you can try purchasing with Google Pay or Apple Pay and see if that helps in your case.

If that does not work, feel free to open a ticket for us in the following link and provide us screenshot of the error with the last 4 numbers of the card you are trying to use.
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you for your reply. The card doesn’t work with Google/Apple Pay. It simply says payment declined.

I tried adding $50 ended up trying four times but it gave me an avs mismatch all times and it took $71 all four times, nothing showing up🤦🏽‍♂️ I’d like my money back but I don’t know how to go about doing it.

Thanks for the update on your case @Chon!

Could you please open a ticket in the following link for the Support Team to check?:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Also, make sure to add screenshots of the error you are experiencing and infom the last 4 numbers of the card you are trying to use.

Hello @Pinky_Jones!

Could you please inform me your profile code so I can take a look into your account?

yeah gameflip has been having issues with it lately , i received an email that there have been occurring issues with money transfers and transactions

Hello @Ray_A!

Would you like help to verify your case?

Feel free to inform me your profile code so I can take a look ok.

Also, please keep in mind that each case is different and needs further investigation to understand what might be causing each error that is received.

I have a similar problem i have a dispute that have been going on for almost 5 days and no one has been responding to me.i even submitted a ticket to see wat the problem is but no one has responded if any staff see this please contact me

Profile code 3LMUWZ

Order id 725e3fb6-ab1a-4e0d-a825-c66ec9cd190e

Please contact me

1 Like

Hello @Isaac!

I have verified your case and can see that the issue has already been escalated to the Dispute Team.

Also, upon verifying your dispute chat, I can see that you only sent messages to the Support Team.

Please try to inform the seller your issue while your waiting for the Support Team to check, since the seller could come up with solutions to the issue or even fix the issue for you in some cases.

I also need urgent help, my name is Clear Water and profile code is BC6EMD, I have a ton of buyers who i cannot deliver to because my phone is verified 2fa by my old number, my gameflip ticket is 865020 please help

Hello @Mr_Widget!

The Support Team has answered your ticket.

Please login again and register your new number ok.

Hope you have an awesome day!

Godspeeds! :trident:

thank you, it also says my phone number is already in use which i dont remember ever making any accounts to sell anything on, i dont want to give any information out publicly but i made a new ticket its 865424 thank you for all of the support

Hello @Mr_Widget!

Not a problem at all.

I verified your ticket and can see that it was already resolved by the Support Team.

Hope you have a great day!

Hello again i did what you asked and someone responded to me but the next day they ended the dispute in the seller favor and i got nothing at all. I lost my money and didnt get the item i purchase. There was rating on his page with the same problem and they didnt get there items to. Is there anyway imcan do cuz i low key just got scam.

If u can help i will appreciate it have a good day

Hello @Isaac!

In this case, I suggest you to open a new ticket and provide evidence to what you are informing so the team could check again, if possible.

Since the Review Team is the one that verified the case, this is the best option for them to check ok.

Hello @Prettyvibes!

I have verified your account and can see that the first payout request was made on July 28th, just like you informed, but it was cancelled afterwards.

There was another payout request made on Aug 4th and is current with a paid status.

Have you received the amount into your Wise account?

Also, all the information in your account and in the payout registration page, needs to be correct to receive the funds correctly. If the information is incorrect, the payout could take longer to send, not work or amount might even be sent to another payout account.