Failed Verification

Hey everyone,

I am new to this Forum and I recently started selling on Gameflip. I sold around 100 items with 100% positive reviews. So I tried to verify myself but this is were the issue began. It was declined 5 times and I asked the support why it’s being declined so I could make sure I provide the correct details. The support also stopped replying which makes it look a little bit strange to me, so I was wondering if any admin or moderator could help me verifying myself, thanks in advance!

0 Likes

Leave your Invite code in next reply so moderator can look into your account.
Invite Code is located on your profile page below Rates

1 Like

Thanks!

Here it is: SJM52N

0 Likes

I see that your ticket was ansered your question was answered. I think then this case is closed.

If not, ping me here, thank you.

0 Likes

It was declined another two times. Can you please check why the last one was declined again because I am slowly out of ideas. Now it said wrong format, I followed every single step before sending the picture so please have a look, thanks.

0 Likes

We don’t accept passport, as such it was rejected. You must send your ID or Driver’s License.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Hey, one other question, right now when I sell items do they say pending for a few days and after that my BTC payout needs a manual approval, when will this change? Since I am already selling now for quite some time with 0 bad reviews would be great to know when I could expect a faster payout, thanks!

0 Likes

The longer you use Gameflip and the more you sell, the more this time will be diminished.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Is it automated? Or do I need to reach out again after some time?

0 Likes

I mean because I have already over 100 sales without 0 bad reviews so I am wondering if I need to reach out after reaching a specific milestone or if its an automated process on your end.

0 Likes

Any answer? Just so I know ahead of time.

0 Likes

It is automated. There is no specific milestone, as I commented, the longer you use Gameflip and the more you sell, the more this time will be diminished.

Thank you.

0 Likes