Failed Verification

Hey everyone,

I am new to this Forum and I recently started selling on Gameflip. I sold around 100 items with 100% positive reviews. So I tried to verify myself but this is were the issue began. It was declined 5 times and I asked the support why it’s being declined so I could make sure I provide the correct details. The support also stopped replying which makes it look a little bit strange to me, so I was wondering if any admin or moderator could help me verifying myself, thanks in advance!

Leave your Invite code in next reply so moderator can look into your account.
Invite Code is located on your profile page below Rates

1 Like

Thanks!

Here it is: SJM52N

I see that your ticket was ansered your question was answered. I think then this case is closed.

If not, ping me here, thank you.

It was declined another two times. Can you please check why the last one was declined again because I am slowly out of ideas. Now it said wrong format, I followed every single step before sending the picture so please have a look, thanks.

We don’t accept passport, as such it was rejected. You must send your ID or Driver’s License.

Thank you.

Hey, one other question, right now when I sell items do they say pending for a few days and after that my BTC payout needs a manual approval, when will this change? Since I am already selling now for quite some time with 0 bad reviews would be great to know when I could expect a faster payout, thanks!

The longer you use Gameflip and the more you sell, the more this time will be diminished.

Thank you.

Is it automated? Or do I need to reach out again after some time?

I mean because I have already over 100 sales without 0 bad reviews so I am wondering if I need to reach out after reaching a specific milestone or if its an automated process on your end.

Any answer? Just so I know ahead of time.

It is automated. There is no specific milestone, as I commented, the longer you use Gameflip and the more you sell, the more this time will be diminished.

Thank you.

After selling so many more items and being for so much longer on Gameflip nothing changed? It’s still pending for several days, could you maybe look into it? Thanks!

Did you have a chance to look into it?

Hello, only one month isn’t a long time as said before this is automated. There is no specific milestone, as I commented, the longer you use Gameflip and the more you sell, the more this time will be diminished.

Thank you.