FLASH SALE - Weekend Sale [VDAY]: Feb. 13-14

Saturday Feb. 13
Up to 50% OFF on Gift Cards, Digital Games, and more!

Sunday Feb. 14
BRAND NEW PS4 & Xbox One consoles starting at $250 in stock now!

You can access these deals by searching for [VDAY], or click the link below:

Search Now

Hey… once again… orders under review and I couldn’t even purchase some things until I switched to a different card. Two of my orders are digital codes too and I assume I will not get them til the weekend is over.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rage:

dang man again? if this keeps becoming a constant problem i would send in another ticket to gameflip and ask them to further look into this. as to why you keep getting a ton of under review transactions. theres no reason you should be getting this many in such a short time. ive only had 2 transactions under review since ive had the app in JULY.

Maybe I’m buying more than the average person. Hell i don’t know. I’ve already proven my identity lol. This is crazy.

Just to give you a heads up, I know we’re looking into these right now. Also, to give you some insight, with the amount that you do purchase at a time, it’ll definitely trigger some this. Again I apologize for the inconvenience, and until we are able to get a white list feature implemented this still will most likely happen with the high purchase amounts.

1 Like

well that does make sense actually. hey @air.jer see it is that you are purchasing more than the average person. Shoot how many things are you buying a day/ weekend??? And why havent you been to my store lol!

But it makes sense though like identity fraud, so many purchases and quick buys looks like someone stole a credit card and went on a shopping spree so thats why it goes into under review. because you buy so much dang stuff.

and mr. @BurTheFly what do you mean a white list feature implemented? please elaborate.

He means a list in which he can add certain people to to bypass the “Under Review?” trigger.

All 12 of my purchases are still under review at the time of this post. This includes a $50 PSN card that would have been nice for the weekend.