Gameflip Invite 1$ bug => This how all items brought last day's

This has been said for several years, but it’s no use. It’s Russia. It’s not so easy to ban something.

Blockquotemaybe you right stolen bitcoin can be used at gameflip to clean it, but if that happens why they used only gameflip ? other marketplaces haven’t. And there is many Bitcoin mixers that will clean bitcoins… so i dont’ think they just send large bitcoin to buy skins

Blockquote

I asked same question, and only reason i can come up with, is that Gameflip allows easy transfer of bitcoin, OPSKINS probably has stricter rules.

read the article.

Blockquote Alexey Moiseev, the country’s deputy finance minister, said in September that he expects upcoming legislation to feature a flat-out ban on payments made in cryptocurrency.

Blockquote

In Russia bitcoin is easily exchanged for other currencies. Russians would not spend $ 2500 on 1 key from the game, which actually costs about $ 2.

man :slight_smile: dont’ believe the Russian news :smiley: they try to ban everything but its pointless online drug sales in social media, and other crap… i haven’t Ben in Russia but i know very good they language and news and people there

the key 2500 lol, that was a missclick, because they were panic buying, i saw how they were buying random items in haste, even though on the next page same items were cheaper. Gameflip admins already told you that theres nothing criminal happening. Somone put bunch of keys for 2.5$ and put in the middle one for 2,5000, someone mistakenly bought it because there buying too fast

I understand you. But I think that this has nothing to do with the situation on Gameflip.

Im Russian, i know how they operate. THe news is coming from the government it self, this is going to happen. All other countries are going to regulate their bitcoin sales within the country, but Russia is going in the right direction by banning it outright, because bitcoin is a pyramid scheme which will crash pretty soon.

I am russian too. But I have a different opinion.:wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the information, pretty interesting stuff happening there.

All Bitcoin exchanger sites in Russia work in the regular mode.

And there is so many VPN,Socks5, and other stuff to avoid blocking. Right now in russia torrent and online movies are blocked but people just bypass this blocking and its easy.

This site was blocked due to a large amount of fraud on it.