Gameflip phone app problem.

Hello everyone Im actually new here in this forum i hope you all have an amazing day so far :smiley:

i just want to report a small issue that face me in the last update of the android gameflip app
that when you want to to filter my section of gift cards for example it stand like it was i mean it filter all the gift cards in one section not like the previous version i just want to give you this small feedback if that was helpful to make it more easier just like the previous version of course even if you try to choose the platform or the list view it still the same.

this is some screenshots to see what im trying to say and i m so sorry for my weak language but i hope you got my point :smiley:

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this long topic :blush:

Hello!

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for reporting this.

Can you please send me screenshots of every step that you are following so I can better understand what the issue is and help you further?

Thanks!

hello sir,
i tried to attach like 3 images but i got an message saying that i m new so i can only attach 1 screenshot.
thats why sir :slight_smile:

this is the other screenshots that you have asked me to upload.

Hello! Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Also can you take an screenshot of the version of the app on “settings” so I can check it further?

Thanks!

i did tried to reinstall the app and still facing the same problem, is that because i m using a new phone called xiaomi note 5, also the version is 1.31.1

Everything works perfectly on my end.
I can see all categories on the top bar(amazon, psn,xbox,others,Starbucks…)

can you please take a screenshot of it also which phone youre using ? :slight_smile: thanks man.

What is the android version of your phone?

1 Like

Android oreo 8.1 miui system.

1 Like

If you haven’t done so already, please update your app to the most recent version. It was released last Friday.

This issue was fixed in this version.

Thank you.

Thank you so much ^^

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.