Gameflip supports are ignoring me

How can i contact gameflip support? They are just ignoring me. I used to their support form, but now when i use it to contact support, they just don’t answer me. I don’t even get message like “We got your question, now wait for answer”.

1 Like

Hello @Vladyslav!

Sorry for the wait.

First of all, please note that we will not tolerate this kind of behavior/language on Gameflip and it will result in the suspension of your account.

Now, could you please inform me your issue so I can try to help you out the best way possible?

Also, make sure to provide me your profile code so I can check your account.

Godspeed! :trident:

2 Likes

i am sorry for that…

my problem is that i am not getting answers from support agents to my questions. No matter how many requests (https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) I fill out, none of my questions are answered.

2 Likes

Provide DarkKnight your profile code so they can check for you.

You can also ask DarkKnight the question/issue you want to ask here or through DM’s since it did not get answered.

2 Likes

Wrote you in pm.

Hello @Vladyslav!

I have verified your account/tickets and can see that you have written a very inapropriate/rude rating to us.

For this reason, you have been banned from opening tickets.

The person that handled your case was very nice because the message in the rating you sent could have lead your account to a permanent suspension for disrespecting us.

I’m going to leave a note in your account to permanenly suspend your account in case any type of disrespect ever occurs again ok.

This this will be a final warning.

Regarding your case, I’m going to answer you through the PM you sent me.

1 Like

I cant create my own thread but I am having an issue i am a 3 year plus customer and have been requested verification for a purchase, do I really need to do a freaking phone bill??Thats insane, if that is so I will be canceling the order and not using gameflip going forward. I already sent them my ID with the paper and gameflip plus date on it, with my face.

Hello @stancedcarmn!

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Could you pleas eprovide me your invite code so I can check your account?

Keep in mind that the Phone Bill verification is only used for Bitcoin payouts. So you do not need to verify the Phone Bill for purchases.

Hello.
Yes, i understand about what situation you are talking. I agree, that it was rude and too much from my side. I am really sorry about my words and agree with Gameflip’s reaction. To be honest, at that time I was having a difficult period in my life (I am from Ukraine, there is a war in my country, don’t wanna burden you with my problems), so I was on edge every day and did not control myself. In those days, I lost my job and any source of income was important to me. And it so happened that I was rude to the support agent in that ticket.

Once again, I apologize for that situation and thank you for giving me last chance, I appreciate it, and in future i will filter my words carefully.

And thank you for checking my rating and taking the time to my problem.

One last question. Am i banned permanently from creating any tickets forewer? Or is there a chance I’ll get unbanned if I won’t act like a freak? Just want to know in case i have a question

Hello @Vladyslav,

We thank you for the apology message you sent and for this reason, the team has agreed to remove the suspension from opening tickets.

I’m also sorry for what is happening there at the moment and hope everything gets back to normal soon :pray: Stay safe!

1 Like

Thanks for understanding :slight_smile:
And also thank you for your kind words, I appreciate your support!

1 Like

Warning: Your activity violates of our Terms of Service: Selling accounts is forbidden on Gameflip. Insisting on this behavior may lead your account to suspension… Please make corrective action to avoid suspension.

can i ask? Can my account be returned because I didn’t know that selling accounts on Gameflip is not recommended

Hello @ThanatosR4!

Could you please inform me your profile code so I can take a look into your account?

4ECFW2 my code

Hello @ThanatosR4!

I can see that you have contacted the Suppor Team regarding this and sent them evidence regarding the sold account.

In this case, please wiat for their response ok.

I’m not sure how to create my own topic so sorry for commenting here.

Is there anybody else who bought games from a seller called “Hi Heo”? I have bought Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition for xbox and the game is cancelled after a few days. It was revoked from the account. Obviously I completed the purchase since I was able to redeem the code but now I’m not happy about the situation.

@DarkKnight please help me.

My user code is 52UG11

Hello @ultralinx666!

I’m sorry to hear about this.

In this case, please contact the support team using the link below:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Make sure to add the order ID and inform that the game was revoked from your account ok.

If possible, gather up as much information to use as proof that the game was removed from your account ok.

1 Like

Gameflip support is amazing! I already got refund for an order.

1 Like

Hey @ultralinx666!

I’m glad that your issue was solved.

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

1 Like

[Answered on another topic]