Get a free game with Credits!

You can get up to $60 in free Credits to purchase any game on Gameflip.

Credits are an in-app currency that can be applied towards any purchase within the Gameflip marketplace. Each Credit is equivalent to $1 and can only be applied towards a purchase. Credits cannot be traded or withdrawn from an account. Credits expire and the default is 7 days from the grant date.

Credits can be acquired by:

1. Inviting a Friend: You earn $2 in Credits instantly for each friend who you referred and utilized your invite code at account creation. The limit is 10 friends, thus you can earn up to $20 in Credits. Your friend will also get $2 in Credits.
  2. Purchases Made by Invited Friends: You earn $4 in Credits for each friend who you referred, utilized your invite code at account creation, and completes their first purchase. The limit is 10 friends, thus you can earn up to $40 in Credits. Transactions between you and your friends are not eligible for this promotion.
  3. Limited Time Promotions: On a regular basis, we will run limited time promotions to give FREE credits to our community as a way to thank you for your support. Please keep an eye out for these!

Check your notifications to see if you’ve received your Credits! They must be redeemed through there.

Question, do I need to post online my code thingy to get the credits? I just remembered about that and retroactively added it to my post about the (hopefully first of many) prize drawing that is going on right now. I haven’t seen any changes to me getting credits otherwise, so did I have to post the code with my post to get any credits?

You have to have people sign up and use your code with a valid phone number (a mobile or landline, not a VoiP) in order for both of you to receive your credits! Putting it online helps with exposure but if nobody signs up with your code you don’t get credits :frowning:

The best way to go about this is reach out to people you know who might be interested and work together to make sure they download Gameflip and register! :sparkles:

Ah, yeah that makes sense now. Thanks for the help!

No worries! Let us know if you have anymore questions :smile:

I definitely will, thanks again!

I already invited 2 friends, and received the notification, i redeemed the credit, but cant use it to buy anything, and my balance says that i dont have any credits. how do i use them??

Tap on your notification in the notifications screen of the app. It will then add the credits to your balance. I had the same problem.

i did it, but it doesnt add to balance

You have to tap on the notification in the app, not the notification in your phones notifications.

I did this, although, i dont use the phone app. I use on computer.

thank u, I did it by the phone and worked. thx

Thanks for bringing this up! I know we had found a bug with the web client and the notifications not triggering the Credits. I believe the team has since fixed this issue, but if you are still experiencing it, please let me know so we can continue to look into the issue.

Yes I putted my code and recieved nothing pls help me

Hey @Stickbait_North, unfortunately the invite credits are no longer issued.

We hope to have this feature available again soon.

Thanks!