Get a rating removed

So recently I gave someone a neutral rating because they didn’t confirm an order and I had to wait three days for payment. Well, they gave me one back and said they did confirm but I have a screenshot proving they didn’t. Is there any way to get this neutral rating removed? I just broke 3000 good ratings today sucks to have that one bad one

Order ID–4743154e-92e0-4fcf-b8f9-5018f2b12299

The moderators will need the Order ID if they can help you with this.

1 Like

A neutral does not count as a negative rating. It counts as a, well, neutral. It won’t affect your score as a negative would.

Also @DarkKnight @MajorTom Could you remove my neutral rating if possible, it was only due to a late delivery but I specified that I was offline before he bought.

Hello @Maddie_Davis!

I can see here that your issue was already solved :wink:

Have a great day!

Hey @Aurora!

Could you please provide me your invite code and inform the rating you want me to check?

God Speed! :trident:

@DarkKnight It’s only a neutral rating so I’m not sure if you will be able to remove it, but my name had an offline tag when the buyer bought it. Invite Code: GXUY5M , The rating I’d like to get removed is a neutral rating by ‘vNyzap’ 5 months ago.
Thanks!

Hey @Aurora!

I can see here that the user added the following comment to the rating:

“Was really late on Delivery unlike it said 10 to 20 mins took 16 hours but was nice”

So in this case, since you added that you would deliver from 10 to 20 minutes on the “about” section of your profile 5 months ago, I do not agree on removing this neutral rating. This type of information should not be added to your profile, since Gameflip provides time options for delivery (Instantly, 1, 2 and 3 days). So by adding information like “10 to 20 minutes delivery”, you remove your right to deliver the item in 1 day.

Also, I can see here that you are now informing the following “1-3 Minute Delivery Guaranteed”. Be careful, if you receive another rating regarding to this, we will not remove the rating for you.

God Speed! :trident:

3 Likes