Help! Account Locked!

Hello Gameflip support, My account got locked because i didn’t pay attention that my credit card wasn’t fully recharged, Would appreciate the help by unlocking my account, And will try to avoid this issue in the near future by checking my balance or adding funds before i make a purchase, My apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks.

My account code is : DH4XXR

Best Regards
xXBLACKxBIRDXx

Need your help @DarkKnight @MajorTom @Sparkling_Juice

1 Like

Hi, sorry but I am unable to help you with that.

Only Support/MajorTom/DarkKnight can help you with that.
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Best to contact Support first while waiting for MajorTom/DarkKnight to reply/help here.

1 Like

No problem will wait for @DarkKnight or @MajorTom

Also thank you for the heads up :blush:

@DunnBiscuit Can you look into this issue i can’t sell or buy from yesterday because of this.

Hello @xXBLACKxBIRDXx,

Continuing to @ the moderators is not likely to speed up the investigation to your problem.

They try to fix everyones problems as quick and good as they can, so please be patient.

Contact the moderators and Gameflip Support once, and they will respond to you as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hello @Aeralo Thank you for the tips appreciate your replay as well, Cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

Issue is resolved my account is back! :smiley: Big thank you to Gameflip support :heart:

3 Likes

Hello @xXBLACKxBIRDXx,

Sorry for the wait.

I’m glad that your issue was resolved and that you have access to your account again!

Welcome back! hehe

Hope you have an awesome day.

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

how i can remove my current payoneer and update new one?

Hello @Game_codes,

Using the desktop version, can you choose/create a new account?

no i just want to unlink my current payoneer account from gameflip and link with my other payoneer account

Hello @Game_codes,

I think that you can add and choose another account.

Same problem here @MajorTom @DarkKnight after one failed payment. Help, thank you.

Hello @Game_codes,

Once you linked a Payoneer account with your Gameflip account, you are not able to change it.

As shown on the image below:

So in this case I suggest creating a new Gameflip account to link the desired Payoneer account.

Hey @Hirox,

Could you please provide me your invite code?

1 Like

its all good now, thank you!

1 Like

Not a problem @Hirox!

Have an awesome day.

1 Like