Account locked (too many failed challenges)

@moderators @DarkKnight Due to my in app 2 Factor security code saying invalid and not coming up, and my disputes of which i was not allowed to resolve because of this and I submitted a ticket and was not attended to yet, my account got locked for (too many challenges failed). I am a fully honest trader I have been on dispute for more than 24 hours now but unable to resolve due to my security code error of which is not sending and of which is my only enabled 2fa on my gameflip account. This is frustrating please fix my account for me My profile code is XQDH5Y

4 Likes

@Sparkling_Juice @DarkKnight I submitted a ticket ID also but it has not been attended to please fix my issue. Ticket ID is #783790

I need help I can’t add funds to my account I just wanna buy some in game items for my fallout 76 I was able to add 5$ now I can’t add 15 someone please help

Error: account locked (too many failed challenges (20))

I have the same problem, I’m desperate, I can’t even open a topic here in the forum, what is it? I need help with this same problem, I already sent a ticket but this is urgent!!

Profile code: 6LRXHV

Hello @Nickson!

I have verified your account and can see that it was suspended.

Please try to login again once the suspension is over so we can verify your login problems ok.

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

Hey @YxgBandz,

Could you please inform me the order ID?

1 Like

Hello @Yzaldar20!

I have verified your case and can see the support team is already assisting you.

Hope you have a great day!

1 Like

@DarkKnight

Yes, it’s already solved, thank you very much, I hope this problem doesn’t happen again, it’s very annoying.

I’m sorry for the constant mentions, I’m not going to deny it, I was desperate :face_holding_back_tears:

PS: I couldn’t reply earlier due to my forum account being blocked from doing too many conversations, I had to wait 18 hours :rofl:

@DarkKnight I have been trying to add a card and it keeps getting declined and my account has been locked.I have also put in a ticket my account code is WF22YM

Same has happened to me. The problem is with the app which needs to be sorted asap.

@DarkKnight or @DunnBiscuit

Anything you can do to help will be much appreciated. Been nearly 5 days now and no reply to my ticket number 786999. Account is still locked and unable to make purchases etc.

Hello @Sunny!

I have verified your account and can see that the support team sent you instructions to unlock your account, but you have not replied back.

Hey @Andgiles!

Your ticket has already been answered by the support team with further instructions ok.

1 Like

Hello, my account was frozen when truing to add new debit card. Can you please fix?

1 Like

My profile code is RG3TLD

Hello @Angela_Fowlkes!

I have verified your account and can see that it was unlocked.

Hello, my name is Angela Fowlkes. I just submitted the documents to verify two if my DEBIT cards ending in 4616 and 5785. However I accidentally mixed up the documents and gave the pics for 5785 to the one for 4616 and vice versa. Can you please still review them and approve? My profile code is RG3TLD. Thanks

This just happened again to me, been 1 year since faced the same issue.

At this point I think this may be needed to be considered like a critical bug; I can understand for accounts to get locker after trying 10 times with 10 different credit cards but if it fails just once while using the exact same CC a user has been using for 2+ years is just nonsense.

Thank you!!

Hay un error

Account Locked (Too many declined charges)
PLEASEEEE HELP MEEEE I JUST WANT TO BUYYY
CODE: M5XC3Z

Hello @Playyer001!

I have verified your account and can see that it was already unlocked by the support team.

Hope you have a great day!

1 Like