Account locked (too many failed challenges)

am trying to verify my identity by uploading my picture, ID, ect, but i am.not receiving a verification code. Can you please reset my account or whatever it needs. I also sent an email a week ago and no reply:

I am unable to create listings for ingame pets even though I meet the requirements.

I get the error " Your account is not eligible to publish this listing" and ā€œBefore you can list an item, your account needs to be qualified.ā€

My profile code is GF7RS4

Hello @Lucero_Trotter,

Could you please inform me your invite code so I can take a look into your account?

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

Hello @krnlshop!

Was your issue already fixed?

I have verified and can see that you were able to list items through your account.

1 Like

Hey there I am facing a similar issue, support just removed my phone number and now I canā€™t add a phone number back and canā€™t login ever since, can someone help me?

My profile code is: 2L5G9G
The ticket is the following: #789156 (I opened a new ticket because they already closed the ticket without fixing my issue)

Thanks in advance!

Hello @TheDude888!

I have verified the new ticket you opened and can see that the Support Team was able to help you get access to the account once again.

If you have any further issues, please inform the Support Team in the new ticket ok.

Have an awesome day!

1 Like

I have an account thatā€™s showing :Too many declined charges

Already waited and was trying to be patient but weekends almost passed
VW7UWZ
request (802113)

Hello @ghexnnnnnn!

I have verified your account and can see that the Support Team already resolved your case.

Hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Please help. My account has been locked due to many attempts. Send the code. Please solve my problem. Thank you. The code is my profileā€¦
K1GQCL

Hello @nmbvnm122!

I have informed the Support Team and they have already released the account for you ok.

Hope you have an awesome day!

1 Like

My account isnā€™t working bc lock and worked until i accidently attempted really quick. VW7UWZ

1 Like

The account is closed, please remove the comment

Hello @ghexnnnnnn!

I have unlocked your account ok.

To avoid the lock that was added to your account, make sure to use a card that you are sure that will not give you issues when purchasing.

1 Like

Hello @nmbvnm122!

I have verified the ticket and can see that the Support Team answered your case ok.

Please help me. Iā€™ve the same problem. My in app 2 Factor security code saying invalid and not coming up, and now I canā€™t do nothing.
My profile code is 15G2TK

Hello @htk!

I have verified your ticket and can see that the Support Team solved your case.

Hope you have a great day!

Account Locked (Too many declined cards)
Iā€™ve never had any problems as a buyer on gameflip and I have good feedbacks, but for some reason my account has been blocked and I canā€™t do anything.
Can you help me pls?
Profile Code: ANLFWD

Hello @Diazzop!

I have verified your account and unfortunately, because of the reason that lead your account to a permanent lock, Iā€™m not authorized to remove the lock for you.

the bank didnt do a correct information on last charge I was assuming something went better bc my gpay IN my bank through an error then

Iā€™m quitting using the bank or connecting through now . With the weekend I hope someone could respond to this only the debit for the account for now on
Profile code VW7UWZ

@DarkKnight hello mate
i have just registered and sent verification documents but it has been stuck in ā€œpendingā€ for so long!
Also i tried to put my credit card for the first time and it said ā€œaccount lockedā€ all of a sudden(after trying for the first* time). Could you please verify my documents so that i can start selling and maybe unlock my account if possible?
Account code: E48FYH