Account Locked (Charge disputed: Add funds ($10.00))

I am trying to list an item on gameflip and it says Account Locked (Charge disputed: Add funds ($10.00)).

I had some issues with my bank where they disputed the charges i made because they thought it was fraudulent. And they werent. I am willing to pay twice as much that is $20 to pay for the dispute and get my account unlocked, thanks!

@DunnBiscuit, can you help me please?

Profile code HL2VQR

did you try to submit a ticket to the support ?

Yes i did no answer yet :frowning:

They will reply soon.

@DunnBiscuit I am still having this problem, help me please. I am willing to pay $20 to cover whatever cost may arise!

Hello Kimberly_Demetris_Co!

Could you please provide me your invite code, so I could take a further look?

Also, what is the ticket number?

God Speed! :trident:

My Code: HL2VQR

I am willing to pay $20, to cover the cost of the item, and any charge-back fees that arose as a result of this, please understand it was not my fault but my banks fault, as they thought the transactions i did were fraudulent whilst they weren’t.

My ticket number is 484899

Thanks so much @DarkKnight

are You kimberly coleman …

if so. I saw you are banned but the guy is legit when sold me some nintendo codes.

Yes i am i have over 54+ positive reviews and not a single negative! I want to get back to selling because gameflip makes it so easy!

It happens on some banks, Holds international payments if they think its fraud, but you can call bank and fix it

Right, i spoke with them and they said it may take 2 to 3 weeks to resolve and i need to fax my info’s etc, that’s a long process and i am not willing to wait the 2 to 3 weeks because i have a lot of amazon codes to sell, that’s why i want to pay $20 now directly to Gameflip to take care of the $10 chargeback and any fees that arose as a result of the chargeback.

2 weeks now and it still isn’t solved help me please @DunnBiscuit @DarkKnight

i am willing to pay $20 to take care of the $10 charge-back and any fees that arose as a result of the charge-back

Thank You

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.