Account locked (too many failed challenges)

Hello @ghexnnnnnn!

I have verified your account and can see that the Support Team is taking care of your issue.

Hello @Lil!

I just checked your account and can see that everything is ok now.

Godspeed! :trident:

Hi Darkknight, please this ticket help me solving this asap or speeding up the process.I was scammed with walmart gift cards that are useless and and flagged as fraud, provided proof TICKET: 813834.

Hello @Bryan_Granda_Muzo!

Please do not spam the same issue in various topics.

We will check the issue and answer you asap.

Also, I have answered your PM regarding this case.

2 Likes

Greetings according to the time of day, I come to respectfully apologize to gameflip support, I am a responsible seller and I want to kindly ask you to reinstate my account, please, I promise not to sell an unauthorized type of gift card anymore, I did not know what card this burger king was forbidden, because I based it on because I saw some people selling it, so I want to apologize here and ask you to analyze my situation, I consider Gameflip a very safe market and I have here with me many keys that are authorized to sell in this market . I would like to add that I have re-read the terms and conditions of GameFlip and I can only apologize once more, and recognize that I was wrong by asking for another vote of confidence, since this is the first time that I have been reprimanded for selling Burger gift cards King, please reconsider my request, as there is no law without extenuating circumstances, I promise not to violate any GameFlip terms again. If you need anything else from me, please let me know. hugs MY USER: 5CRV5N

Hello @Goncalo_MigueL!

I have verified your account and can see that the Temporary Suspension is set to stop on 11/24/2022.

So you still have a few more days until the account is unlocked again ok.

Thanks for the message and hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you very much, support has already answered me, I will wait patiently for the 24/11.

1 Like

All the app and site store arenā€™t letting me add funds

Locked bc to many attempts . With the weekend I hope someone could respond to this only the debit for the account for now on.it never locked it did nothing like locking like it is now
Profile code VW7UWZ

Hi man. I am facing the same issue when trying to buy a Gift Card.
[Edited due to confidential information]

My profile code is BCARWA.

I also raised another case as well, and GameFlip is yet to respond. Due to the delay I wanted to buy another Amazon GC and faced the issue

I donā€™t want to cause a lot of delays but every time darkknight helped the account was back and never needed another way or any action by me / VW7UWZ

Too many attempts - account locked

i need help i cant login to my account it says - account Banned (Conducting sales of forbidden items such as accounts, beta codes, random codes, counterfeit items and/or stolen items) until 2023-01-17T00:00:00.000Z

the only thing i was selling was Twitch Followers?

Error: account locked (too many failed challenges (20))

i bought an ingame item about 2 days ago and when the seller sent my item and i got it, i had to complete the transaction but when i do it said ā€œaccount lockedā€ and now i cant complete the transaction and im worried the seller might think i scammed him. this happened to me before and when i contacted gameflip support, they replied fast and unlocked my account and evrything went fine, however this time i contacted and sent an email three times and i still didnt get any answer, i hope u can help me.
thank you

Hello @Orrin!

As informed in the following Help Center link, likes and followers are forbidden to be sold:

Hello @sandra!

Iā€™m sorry for the wait.

Could you please inform me your profile code or the ticket number, so I can check for you?

VW7UWZ

No rush for undoing my account over the weekend dumb reasons for of all things prepaid non-affiliated address was bc one time I used the appā€¦ the whole screen lacked the way my bank the second time it denied bc the way I was guessing it clearedā€¦ but I bank the same thing wouldnā€™t have ever moved bc of course the app is always alikeā€¦but wouldnā€™t take another reason one day or another on my bankā€¦ wasnā€™t supposed to have a way on the browser ā€¦clearing data just really isnā€™t a lot of work the bank letā€™s you merge either with phone, Iā€™m confused in a way

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.