How New Users can Create a New Topic on Forums

Was just looking around for this. Thanks really appreciate it.

1 Like

But how to get the basic badge? I want to start topic looked around everywhere, I can’t find how to get the basic badge…

3 Likes

It would be better if we could have our gameflip account serve is a validating factor in determining new post capabilities.

Where can I get help with fraud? I just had a Walmart gift card get spent to zero yesterday, right after the 3 day timer expired. Scammers have learned they just have to wait then they’re free to rip off the buyer. I tried to attach screen shots but the forum won’t let me.

1 Like

Hello @mgladden2,

In these cases, please contact the support team using the link below ok.

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They will start an investigation to understand what happened and verify what can be done.

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Thanks! Really helped

1 Like

Finally :joy: I was not finding why i can’t post…

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation

1 Like

I cannot find the new topic button. It does not exist where shown:
I cannot even attach a screenshot here… Forbidden :confused:

Ok. Thanks for the information. I was looking for this so I can post about a seller that sent transaction request without receiving my item, I just want to get attention so that gameflip mods can look out for my current problem. I have proof.

1 Like

Alright, this is necessary for me

1 Like

Still unable :frowning:

2 Likes

There doesn’t exist new topic button.

2 Likes

I am not sure whether they have changed anything regarding creating new topics since it’s been over a year since I posted this topic.

If they did not change how it works, you would still need the ‘basic’ badge first. I don’t see that you have the ‘basic’ badge under your badges

Are you able to now? I see you got the ‘basic’ badge.

Well, I have to Get Basic Badge first to create a new Topic to share my problem.
I am a seller from 2 years and Sold 3k+ Items on Gameflip, Made 2x Withdrawal 3 days and 2 days ago. Still Need Approval, Created a Support Ticket no reply yet, Chat Support Option is already Gone, There is no Phone Number Support as well, Unable to Message Admins on Forum.

Hello @AyraAtif!

Sorry for the wait.

Could you please provide me your invite code so I can take a look?

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

This should be on top of ur forums in big bold letters, wasted 30 mins looking at why I couldnt post.

2 Likes

thanks for help

2 Likes

Hello @Marc_Perez!

This topic was set to be pinned globally at start and just to be sure, I set it again.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

1 Like

im trying to make a discussion but i cant. i have been scammed in the app because someone was selling me a fortnite account (i wasnt aware that you couldnt sell or buy accounts otherwise i wouldnt have done it) and i need help i started a dispute but it has been 7 days and i havent heard anything from gameflip about it. the guy that was selling it to me has 2 factor authentification on the account and he claims that he wants the money because he already gave me the information for the account but he could change password at anytime and prevent me from accessing it.

2 Likes

Hello @Angel_Cisneros,

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

I verified and the Dispute Team was waiting for a response from the seller.

Since the seller did not answer in the required time, the dispute was closed and you received an email with further information regarding your case.

Hope you have a great day and please report accounts being sold to us, so this type of issue does not happen again.

1 Like