How New Users can Create a New Topic on Forums

hi how do i get basic role cuz i wanna ask about the under review payment

1 Like

Hello @Candy_Cat!

For questions regarding an under review payment, you can feel free to ask me here or through a PM ok.

Godspeed! :trident:

2 Likes

I don’t really understand why you have to have a basic badge to unlock the ability to type in the forms

All I simply want to do is and get in touch with an admin about why my account purchases are locked due to fraudulent activity the only thing I did was I canceled something that I didn’t want to buy because you put the purchase under review. For no valid reason

2 Likes

Hello @Hellqueen_Demo,

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Keep in mind that this is a security measure in the forum to protect our users from fraudulent activity ok.

Also, you can feel free to share your invite code here or I can contact your through a PM to verify your case.

2 Likes

I rather you just contact me through DM’s it would be a lot simpler

1 Like

May I ask if i refund a purchase from user due to him not delivering product, can i get by money back on my credit card cuz i bought it using a credit card

2 Likes

Just look through some topics and replies and you should be able to get the badge.
but we dont tell you how long you should do it or how many topics you should go through

2 Likes

I need to make a topic to ask why a dispute has been open for a week with no action?

1 Like

If the item you purchased was not delivered and the delivery time has passed, on option to cancel the order will appear to you.

Once you click to cancel the order, it will be cancelled by the system and a refund will be provided to the payment method used.

If you have any further doubts, feel free to ask and sorry for the wait.

1 Like

Hey @rippn429!

Could you please provide me the order ID so I can take a look?

1 Like

Thank you for the help, this is the first forum I have ever joined, and it seems really cool!

1 Like

Funny enough, it got handled the night after I posted the comment here. Thanks though.

1 Like

very curious on how long this takes, the fourm would be amazing!

1 Like

Great, I get it

1 Like

Need help to resolve this dispute with this seller order number is ed7d8815-1ccc-439e-8524-762ca8544e15 seller is playing games told he would give me back my money in 2hrs still playing games with me

Hello @Eliezer_Remy!

Sorry for the wait.

I have verified this case and can see that the seller cancelled the order for you.

Also, keep in mind that if you have problems with the order, you can feel free to open a dispute:

2 Likes

i still dont have it

1 Like

awesome, looking to post a new topic so this is extremely helpful

1 Like

Thanks for helping!

1 Like

thanks for this

2 Likes