How New Users can Create a New Topic on Forums

Hey. Trying to open a suggestion topic. After reading all of this and been on forum for 30 minutes all I figured out is that I need “basic” badge but nowhere how to get one. Can you please let us know “How to get Basic badge and start posting” and tell in simple steps how to get one?
To be honest that should be 1st message you get from your bot because people usually join to ask questions, not to look for answers. Btw. Godspeed much respect. I see over the years you are fastest with replies and help.

HellFire Game Shop Admin, Daba.

2 Likes

This is very useful info now I know why I can’t post. Thank you

3 Likes

You get basic badge by using forum for aprox 30 minutes. Get badges you can, like & read forums etc. and you will get Basic one.

2 Likes

I can’t create topic I am not a new user but I can’t create after I made a complaint any other comment I make don’t get approved they always get deleted why?

2 Likes

Hello @Khalifaempire!

Your recent posts are getting rejected because you are continuously posting the same issue various times.

We have already informed you that we are unable to take ant action from here on your case.

Once again, you need to verify with the Support Team ok.

Sorry for any inconvenience and hope you have a great day!

Godspeed! :trident:

2 Likes

I need you to help too as the support has only been dribbling me so far

2 Likes

Hello @Khalifaempire,

If what they are saying is final, unfortunately there is nothing I can do.

As informed before, you can feel free to open another ticket and see what they say.

2 Likes

Was looking for this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please I need basic badge I have a question and need help

1 Like

Hello @Point_A_to_B!

You can feel free to inform your issue here or you can PM me if you would like more privacy to inform your issue ok.

1 Like

Hello @DarkKnight i have been having a problem recently with my account logging me out and each time I try and log back in it kicks me back out Ayer trying to perform any command it is driving me crazy

1 Like

Hello @Point_A_to_B!

Sorry for the wait.

Have you opened a ticket for this issue?

If not, could you please contact the support team using the link below?
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Make sure to provide a screen recording to show the Support Team what is happening.

1 Like

Login button is gone? I tried another browser, same problem, the login button on the top right of the site is gone!?

1 Like

Pretty sure that was only for a short while yesterday

1 Like

thank you for helping us with this post

2 Likes

Good news . Was trying ti figure this out

4 Likes

Thank you for giving us the breakdown and I do see it in the FAQs now as well.

2 Likes

Thank you I was going to message a Staff member here on why I couldn’t. Glad I found this post, thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you for the piece was very helpful!

2 Likes

This explanation was more helpful honestly

2 Likes