Hows gameflip admin help the scammer to cancel the transaction the evidence is clear in chat ?

did you read the PM from @MajorTom ?
[/quote]
"Hi , i have read about his DM : I checked your account and looks like it was banned because some users complained that their gift cards were revoked and their balance was lost.

Since your account was already suspended once, this suspension is permanent."

I still feel unfair and unjustice for me :
1 . I need a evidence about “SOME” users complained that thier gift card were revoked and their balance was lost.

• I have done with serveral amazon transaction everyday with no complain or bad rating , ( 750+good and only 3 bad rating on my profile ) I only have one problem with one guy that his $25 amazon lost , i got warned by gameflip support and already refunded , besides i dont receive anytime more from gameflip team about revoked code. Why after posted this topic , i got banned because this unfair reason ?
    2.“Since your account was already suspended once, this suspension is permanent”
    First time i got suspended because : show my contact information on listing and profile page ! After get unsuspended , i already removed all of my information on listing and profile , many people are surprise with the reason i got suspended , cause they dont know that is violate ToU of Gameflip too

So the reason of banning me permant because my account already suspended once before is fair ?

I got warned once before , i created a ticket to support team and they said i can ignore that warning ?!? i believe all of my code are good when i only buy and sell amazon physical gift card with receipt/cash receipt . I can guarantee those gift card are good and not fraudulent , if they have any problem i can always refund buyer immediately after reviewed it done

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.