Huge problem.....???

I made an account , bought 2 game skin codes.

name had a underscore in it.

Now i cant get backonto the account whatsoever, and it only mailed my gameflip thing the codes, not my acual email, god knows why.

I have no idea what happend here, but i know im down 20 dollers and i had they codes infrotn of my eyes so i know it must of worked transaction wise, this is rediculous.

Order: Code | Restocked on an Honor Guard Code!!!(Read Desc!!)
Order ID: a64aea29-6b10-4ae6-b511-8f52324a3c65
Seller: :x::x:Zaib33 GameZ​:x::x:

hank you for your purchase of “Code | Restocked on an Honor Guard Code!!!(Read Desc!!)” on Gameflip and below you will find the details of your order.

Order ID: ed534739-285b-49eb-a7a9-2d30600328bb

Absolute mystery, but hey, im down MY MONEY right?! so its not there problem

So i guess, for codes i shouldnt have rightnow i have to wait who knows how long? these things are selling out and now i gotta go buy more ? this is totally wild, ive never seen anything like this

Zaib33 GameZ​:x

can anyone msg this guy for me? and ask him to just send the codes to my email.

Hi, i don’t really understand what you’re typing, but i guess u can’t access your account and have not claim the codes you have bought yet.

Using the email that you have used to verify your Gameflip account, purchases made will have an email sent to you with the codes attached.

Here is an example:

Hello *************,

Congratulations! The key/code for Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC is: LKW-R-******

What’s next?

You have up to 3 days to verify and accept Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC. If the item is not usable or not as described, DO NOT complete the transaction. If you accept the item, please follow the steps below to complete the transaction.

1. Open the Gameflip app or Sign into Gameflip.com and navigate to Menu > Purchases.
  2. Select your Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC to open the order details.
  3. Choose “Complete Transaction” and rate Kyle Stringer to finalize the transaction.

If Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC is not usable or not as described, don’t worry – you’re always covered by the Gameflip Guarantee! Please choose “Hold Transaction” and contact the seller to discuss and resolve the issue. Should you unable to resolve the issue with the seller, please contact our customer support through the Help Center in the app and we’ll work with you on the return process.

Thanks,

Team Gameflip

Hopefully this helps, and you’re able to get your codes, but if it doesn’t, hopefully the mods can help

Theres nothing in my purposes and i also cant deselect the original phone i had on the account.

the First accoutn i made was Pepsi_kush, Michael Profeta was the name. i can even show u the credit card., ill show every piece of the transaction. they codes even arrived, in my little folder so i left em there for a bit, went to come back, couldnt log on… havent been able to long on ever since. it even let me make the same accoutn name

I have 10090000% proof i bought these things, and when i try to message the seller it just keeps telling me to put ina valid user ??/??? sketchy ??/??

Gameflip <no-reply@gameflip.com>

To:Profo89@yahoo.com

Mar 24 at 10:29 PM

Your Gameflip username is Pepsi_kush

Welcome to Gameflip Forums!

Click the following link to confirm and activate your new account:
https://forum.gameflip.com/u/activate-account/e73819d76b6c104a5b62f40f4bb8aad2

If the above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting it into the address bar of your web browser.

Hi profo89@yahoo.com,

Use code WELCOME when making your first listing purchase to get 20% off (up to $5.00). Act soon, this coupon expires within 7 days.

-Team Gameflip I used that, on the thing i bought the code.

First purchase

Mar 24 at 10:02 PM

Hello Michael Profeta,

Thank you for your purchase of “Code | Restocked on an Honor Guard Code!!!(Read Desc!!)” on Gameflip and below you will find the details of your order.

Order ID: a64aea29-6b10-4ae6-b511-8f52324a3c65

Price: $4.50

Shipping Fee: $0.00

What’s next?

• If you purchased a digital item with auto delivery, it will be available after a few minutes. For coordinated transfer delivery method, please follow up with the Seller for delivery time.

• If you purchased a physical item which requires shipping, we’ll notify you as soon as the Seller ships your item.

• If you purchased a gig, please follow up with the Seller for delivery.

At any time, you can always review the order status by following the steps below.

1. Open the Gameflip app or Sign in Gameflip.com and navigate to Menu > Purchases.

2. Select your “Code | Restocked on an Honor Guard Code!!!(Read Desc!!)” from the list to review the item details and order status.

Thanks,

Team Gameflip

Questions? We’re always here for you! Check our FAQs or submit a ticket via the Help Center in our app or on Gameflip.com.

Second purchase

Mar 24 at 10:05 PM

Hello Michael Profeta,

Thank you for your purchase of “Code | Restocked on an Honor Guard Code!!!(Read Desc!!)” on Gameflip and below you will find the details of your order.

Order ID: ed534739-285b-49eb-a7a9-2d30600328bb

Price: $4.50

Shipping Fee: $0.00

What’s next?

• If you purchased a digital item with auto delivery, it will be available after a few minutes. For coordinated transfer delivery method, please follow up with the Seller for delivery time.

• If you purchased a physical item which requires shipping, we’ll notify you as soon as the Seller ships your item.

• If you purchased a gig, please follow up with the Seller for delivery.

At any time, you can always review the order status by following the steps below.

1. Open the Gameflip app or Sign in Gameflip.com and navigate to Menu > Purchases.

2. Select your “Code | Restocked on an Honor Guard Code!!!(Read Desc!!)” from the list to review the item details and order status.

Thanks,

Team Gameflip

Questions? We’re always here for you! Check our FAQs or submit a ticket via the Help Center in our app or on Gameflip.com.

If the Seller had auto delivery you would get a emails with the code. If the Seller had delivery in 1 or 2 or 3 days it wouldn’t be send to your email. The Seller would send it in private chat on the site / app.

Auto delivery only take a few minutes to send out.

Lucy :heart:

Now i know this went thru, i physically saw the codes chillin right there, the guy didnt send them to my email wich i specifically asked him to do… i dont undetrstand how u guys cant get on this, i gave u all the biling info

When you buy a code that auto delivery you will get 2 email.
One saying you bought it
2nd with the code
3rd when you rate the seller

When you buy a code that not auto delivery you will get 1 email saying you bought it but then you need to wait into the sender send the code in private chat on the site / app.

This what auto delivery emails will look like.

SELLER wont send codes to your email if the seller had it said coordinates delivery. They will send the code in private comments to protect themself so gameflip can see they send the code.

Lucy :heart:

2 Likes