I can't log in the app

anyone else?
the browser is fine.

Hello @J_Diego,

Have you opened a ticket for this case?

If not, could you please open one using the link below?

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Also, inside the ticket, please provide us screenshot of the error or screen recording showing the process that is taking you to the error ok. The more information we have, the easier it will be to to get your issue resolved.

God Speed! :trident:

wow gameflip i cant even create a ■■■■■■■ post for my problem, I can only reply to posts… wow man wow gameflip thinks the province I live in doesn’t exist wtf, I can’t buy ■■■■ because it says my state/province is invalid

Hello @longboarder120,

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Now, please keep in mind to have manners when writing in the forum, as this type of language/behavior could lead to a suspension.

In case you would like to know how to create a post here in the forum as a new user, please take a look in the following topic:

The invalid state/province error usually happens when you are not abbreviating your state/province:

Example:

California = CA

So you would use “CA” to register the state.

Could you please delete the address and try to register again when making the purchase?

@DunnBiscuit

I’m locked out of my account. It says account suspended I saw something pop up about too many sms attempts. All my listings are still up and people are buying things. I sent a ticket request in yesterday and haven’t heard back yet. I’d really appreciate some assistance.

Hello @Pebbles,

Could you please provide us your ticket number and invite code?

I will take a look into your account and see what happened ok.

1 Like

What causes all these problems? I haven’t had anything like this yet, but it’s not a fact that it won’t. Are these some in-game bugs?

Hello @Burrrrrton,

Each case a different and that is why we need to investigate further to determine the root cause.

So in cases like this, please contact the support team using the link below:

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They will be able to work with you and forward the case to the QA Team, if needed.

Hope you have an awesome day!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.