i dont have Drivers Liscense

Hello I got this message from gameflip:

Hello manning.thomas,

We are contacting you to help verify your recent purchase(s) on Gameflip that are currently Under Review. Before we can release these purchases, we will need you to reply to this email with the following information within the next 24 hours:

1. A photo of the front and back of your driver’s license or state issued identification card that shows your photo held in your hand.
  2. A photo of your phone bill with the phone number registered to your Gameflip account

We apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you, but strive to protect you and your purchase from any fraudulent activity.

If you have any further questions or issues please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Gameflip Help

So I message back saying:

Hello, i dont have a drivers lisense, but i can confirm the phone number. In around 3 Hours i will message you back I can also show you i am owner of the paypal account, Heres my Paypal Proof: https://gyazo.com/1a3404a5210c9bcc1aef0aa6aeeb5eca You can text me witht he phone number confirmed in my gameflip account i will assure you i will text back. Saying i have confirmed this transaction. Sorry i dont have a drivers liscense though.

Is there a another way to confirm that i am the buyer and owner of the account?

Hello @Thomas_Manning, the support team will see your answer and they will tell you if there is a way to confirm your account without the driver’s license. Please, check your e-mail regularly for an answer from the support team.

Thanks!

I’ve have just checked, no reply yet.

Ive done this 3 Months ago saying i dont have a drivers liscence heres what they reply,

If you cant read that, Heres the Words they wrote ;

Hello manning.thomas,

Unfortunately since we have not received the requested information to verify your recent purchase(s) within the 24hrs, we’ve gone ahead and cancelled these. Your payment has been refunded back to its original source.

If you have any further questions or issues please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Gameflip Help

This was 3 Months ago, they didnt reply that today.

Perhaps not a driver license but a state issued ID? Unless you’re underage, most people have some form of an ID. You can’t get on a plane without an ID.