I embarassingly fell for a scam...

I bought a $20 PSN card from this user https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:d60b5db9-1f3f-4302-96c3-27832c02bcab/nima-badri and unfortunately did not got the full code, but only half of a code. I got banned by the seller on Gameflip and have no way of getting in touch with them. The description stated that I would get half a code upon purchase and half a code upon sending feedback. Stupid me did not realize that sending feedback meant that I was eligible for a refund dispute on Gameflip. What exactly are my options here? I’m assuming there’s not much I can do at this point. I sent a ticket to support

You can report that user so they get banned, but when both seller and buyer have rated each other then the transaction is final.

That user is selling a $20 gift card for $10 and has 9 feedbacks, those should be warning signs. You should avoid “too good to be true” deals, especially if they have such a low feedback score.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the day Steam Pumpkin sells things half off. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey, please, send me your invite code, so I can check the exchange and see if anything can be done.

Thanks!

9M3JAD is my invite code

Unfortunately, the transaction is completed and can’t be refunded. But I was able to suspend the user permanently.

Thank you.