I have 100$ in my gamflip account and its suspended please withdraw my wallet funds

@DarkKnight @MajorTom @DunnBiscuit

Please help me i got my account banned for just 1-2 customer who reported me to take transaction before delivery still I delivered them later but gameflip banned me they said suspicion is permanent then please let me withdraw my funds atleast i have 100$ in it i really need them i worked so hard for them i expect from you to solve my problem please my payoneer account is already linked just transfer the funds please

Profile code GTD93V

Why would you get them to complete the transaction before you delivered though? Sellers are supposed to deliver the item first before you mark a transaction as completed. There is no way for a buyer to scam you by them not marking the sale as complete after receiving their item(s). If you follow the protocols and guidelines, and record your delivery with proof that the buyer received their goods, you cannot get scammed on Gameflip. It is a really safe platform with many safeguards in place to prevent both buyers and sellers from being scammed. What you did seems to have been completely unnecessary, suspicious, and just straight-up wrong.

Actually the customer did not confirm the transaction earlier as they get the product delivered so i only did this to two customers only not more i am trusted seller with 100+ postive ratings @DunnBiscuit @DarkKnight can you guys please reply