I HAVE 67 transactions on my account

And I have had the same number for years now all a sudden my number doesn’t work it has nothing to do with my service either I tried multiple numbers on different services and can still not verify my account what is going on here guys

Hello @Chloe_Christian,

We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Could you please provide us your invite code?

Also, do you have any tickets opened for this case?

God Speed! :trident:

Yes I do but no one is solving my problem I’m just told to do same thing over and over abs it does not work what so ever

@DarkKnight , Chloe’s invite code C1HNPF (Posted on another topic before)

Hi, is it the same problem from the reply you posted 18 days ago? VVV

If it is the same problem, was it resolved 18 days ago and happened again? As DarkKnight had replied but received NO reply so it would seem like the problem was resolved.

If it is the same problem happening again or if the problem was never solved in the first place, it is best to reply to the same topic that you had posted the reply on so they don’t have to ask for your invite code again and know that the problem was not solved so they can help further.

Was NEVER resolved

Sometimes I respond here others I respond via email

Hello @Chloe_Christian,

I have verified and you currently have two tickets opened.

Both the tickets were answered by the Support Team, but you have not answered them back.

Please answer them accordingly so we can get your issue resolved asap.

I have responded

Hello @Chloe_Christian,

Great!

Now please wait for their response regarding your case ok.

1 Like

hello . can u help me ? If i sell item my money always hold . how many rating for my money dont hold again ?

Hello @GreatJonn, as informed in the following link:

“As you establish a good selling record over time, the amount of time that the cash from completed sales is held will be reduced and may even be instantly available for withdrawal.”

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000502354-Why-is-my-cash-from-sales-proceed-pending-

Since this is done automatically by the system and depends on various factors, we do not have any specific amount to inform you.

Hope you have a great day

Can I please get some help I have 67 transactions on my account and my funds are being held