I have everything verified and I can’t buy fast

My code : 960cf64f-4d15-47af-b5f9-1f16375aa0d2

I have all my verified data in gameflip card / phone and still have the purchases that I try to do `` Under review ‘’.Is it normal for this to happen to me?

1 Like

Hello @Destin_Gaming,

I have verified your account and found that you only have your phone number verified.

In case you want to be fully verified, you have to send your ID and/or payment method (credit/debit card) for verification.

Also, we have sent a purchase verification to your PayPal email. If you respond to the email in time, we will release the purchase.

God Speed! :trident:

I have verified my mobile phone number, email address and ID. If I buy Amazon gift cards now, will I still be limited by the amount and quantity.

1 Like

Hello @jacknick!

Could you please inform me your profile code so I can take a look into your account?

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

Hello @DarkKnight invite code is FF6JMB I already responded to a email before buying a gift card verified my card aswell as photo and id i tried to buy another giftcard now after I bought the other one in the morning I’m in the same boat again I’m trying to buy a few of them can you clear it or will i have to wait for a email and verify my card over and over again every time i try to purchase something that’s less then $10? Please help @Sparkling_Juice @DarkKnight thank you for your time

Hello @MOCASH,

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

I have verified your account and can see that you still have not confirmed your email and that in order to be fully verified, you need to verify the payment method you are using onto the account.

Also, keep in mind that your account is still new and even after you verify, you still might have an order or a few go under review, but as time goes by and our system recognizes your purchase patterns, this should occur less frequently.

Hello can you check to see if I verified the email and how can i verify the payment method I haven’t gotten anyone from support asking to verify it yet i can gladly do that now with you possibly in pms ?

Hello @MOCASH,

I have verified your account and can see that the email was verified successfully.

Now, to verify your documents, you’ll need to go to:
App: Menu > Wallet > Document verification

Once you are on the correct page, please use the following guideline to send us the proper verification images:

PAYMENT VERIFICATION:

• 1 photo: a selfie of you holding your credit/debit card, showing only the last 4 numbers and your name on it;
  • 2 photos: two close-up pictures of the card (front and back), showing only the last 4 numbers and your name on it.

Once the images are submitted, you just need to wait for the review team to check and approve the verification, if everything is ok.

Feel free to send me a message here or through a PM if you have any questions.

Hello I followed where u told me to @DarkKnight but I’m not finding a spot where to verify the payment card itself just my regular id which i have already done and was approved already nothing to do with verification of my payment method itself

This hopefully explains there no option to show payment verification

Hello @MOCASH,

If you are using Apple Pay or Google Pay, you need to follow the steps below:

First of all, you can input the payment method you are using onto your account in the following way below:

Settings>Payment>Primary Payment Method>Credit card>Add New Card.

Once the card is on the account, the following verification needs to be added in this link (Gameflip | Buy & Sell Games, Gift Cards & More - Gameflip) onto your account for the payment method you inserted:

• PAYMENT VERIFICATION:
    • One selfie of you holding your credit/debit card used for payment, showing only the last 4 numbers and your name in it.
    • Two close-up pictures of the card, front and back, showing only the last 4 numbers and your name in it.

Thank you i have just taken a selfie with the card and the front and back of the card it is currently pending

1 Like

@DarkKnight sorry to bother you again my payment was verified now but still pending can you look into it again FF6JMB

Hello @MOCASH,

I have verified your account and can see that it is now fully verified.

So reviews on your future orders should reduce, but keep in mind that your account is still new and it might take some time for ou system to identify your purchase patterns ok.

Also, I can see that your order was released.

Hope you have an awesome day!

1 Like