I need HELP REFUND

So I want A Refund on my item here is the story:So I bought a £20 Xbox GIft Card So Then I Try TO Redeem IT Fails I Tell THe Dude Who Sells It But THen He Says ITs Already Redeemed SO i Show Him m order History Nothing Bout £20 was there and now he wants Microsoft on this CAse When I Just ASked For A Refund
Sorry About My Bad Grammar I Was Just Doing Too Many Things.
My Order ID is: a60e4187-bfcb-4bfa-ae74-7f20eba13b4a

Hello! As I checked, it was refunded already. The refund process takes up to 10 business days to complete.

Thanks!

@DunnBiscuit @Sparkling_Juice Someone bought google play gift card from me and completed the trade after sometimes he came back giving a negative feedback saying card was a bad card and was rejected by google play after he completed trade with me I really don’t want negative feedbacks on my account I am willing and ready to refund him for his money because I checked then card balance and I still found the balance order # is cd4391ce-c35b-452a-966a-0c5bf9a1c547. And my profile code is 44P837 can you help me refund him and correct my reputation the problems never from me but from his region and google play card still has balance so I can refund him so I get a reputation clean and he didn’t enable his messaging option so please help

@DarkKnight @Sparkling_Juice i still need help on the trade I complained about there is no reply from support or moderators here I don’t want problems kindly help on trade cd4391ce-c35b-452a-966a-0c5bf9a1c547. This buyer bought card redeemed completed and came back after hours saying bad card and leaving a bad review upon checking card again I found out that code is still good and code still has balance so why would he give me a bad feedback when it was his account that is flagged for whatever reason but code is still good please intervene support ticket id 785243 has also not been attended to too I’m confused please help

Nothing I can do. I’m just a normal buyer/seller.

It usually takes days or longer (week) or more for a reply, it really depends. You just have to put all the evidence and details in your ticket and wait for Support/Darkknight to reply you.

For this, you can block the person. The people you blocked cannot comment on your listings.