I was scammed and can't get my money back

Hello @flip,

Once again, please stop spreading hate and information that is not at all true.

We are constantly verifying reports and checking the marketplace to find scammers and avoid these issues for our customers.

If each of the buyers open up a ticket and inform their problems, I’m sure the Support Team can help them out and find a solution. Keep in mind that cases vary and so do the solutions to each of the cases.

Thanks for providing me more information regarding your case.

Please contact the support team using the link below with your case explained, proof from Amazon and informing that you had a code revoked issue with those two orders after the order was complete. They should be able to investigate and get your issue to the seller to see what can be done.

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Godspeed! :trident:

I have been scammed 3 times by a seller. They sell me digital items in a game. The problem is that they are selling DUPLICATED items which means they delete after a limited amount of time, typically 24-72 hours. The first two times I bought were no problem, thought the pets were clean and everything was going good. UNTIL PETS STARTED DELETING. I have showed picture proof of them deleting by the message in game stating that duped pets were found in your inventory and were removed. I confirmed the first two deliveries, as I thought that the pets were clean, but the seller actually just DUPES but they are good quality and able to last the three days that is required for me to complete the transaction. I was only able to open a dispute on the third transaction, and shall be the least deal I make with this seller. I hope a moderator here can help me get my money back at least on the open dispute. If you check the ticket I have picture proof of the messages and proof the seller said his pets were clean, a blank lie. He also refuses to tell me how he has so many of the rarest pets, which must be from duping. Order #: 616b8f5e-7505-4f2f-851e-d5c60abbb23e Profile Code: FJR1TD

Hello @Ztheexecutor,

I have verified your dispute and can see that a Support Team member is already assigned, so you should receive a response soon.

Also, it would be also good to contact the game’s support team and request further information to why the received pets were removed. This will help as one more proof in this specific case.

Make sure to specify the pets that were received in the chat with them and provide us the screenshots of the chat with them afterwards.

You can feel free to create a ticket to us using the link below:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Godspeed! :trident:

For these if its for Pet Sim X, I think depositing them into the bank and withdrawing them will show if they’re a dupe. If they disappear when you deposit / withdraw they’re duped, if not they’re clean. Just record when you do it for proof of it disappearing.

1 Like