Is it illegal to sell accounts?

I never got a refund.

Hello @Agatha73,

As explained by @MajorTom before, please contact the responsible bank for more information about your funds as both transactions appear as canceled on our side.

In case you need any cancellation evidence from our side, please let me know so we can send it to you.

Have an awesome day!

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Hello, since i cant post anything i want to ask about this.
I bought this product called “Wondershare Filmora X” because the free one has ads, but after i bought this it didnt give me any code / or send to my email anything instead he sent me a “Mediafire” link. After i downloaded it i got 2 “Windows Command Files” which are not included in the normal Free Version either Paid version. When i opened the .exe / application it sended me to a russian website "lrepacks. net"and nothing is different from the Free Version. The product is maybe pirated or something fishy, because i dont understand russian. The product is Repacked or something so i wanted to report about it, i uninstalled because i dont trust DLL / Windows Command Items

profile/us-east-1:6cbea0fe-3af7-4cb3-819b-3e528973bf64

Hello @Hokuine_Tanji,

Thanks for informing us this.

I have banned the user for selling pirated software.

Could you please provide me your order ID?

Also, next time, please test the item before completing the order. So if you see something wrong or suspicious with the item, you are able to open a dispute and escalate the issue to us directly so we can check your case and this helps avoid having the amount transferred to the seller’s account.

God Speed! :trident: