Is there anything wrong with the page? Heavy RAM usage.

I’m using a laptop with an Intel Core i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz. RAM is 8GB

Going to a next page of listings even on Firefox takes up 70% of my CPU until everything is loaded. This has never happened until a few days ago.

Hello @nfsjayiscool,

Try using a few different browsers, I recommend trying Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Edge.

My RAM count is 32GB, and when Gameflip is open, it it using around 8.4GB.

Close all your applications so only the browser is running. If you still find the problem occurring, the laptop could be the problem.

Light Speed! :cloud_with_lightning:

Browsing the same set of CSGO listings on Gameflip and going to the next page of listings even crashes the tab on mobile browsers (I tested this using Chrome and Firefox on mobile). It doesn’t seem to crash only in the Gameflip mobile app.

Hello @nfsjayiscool,

We’re not so worried about mobile browsers, since anyone that does use Gameflip on mobile, will use the app.

If the browser crashes on a computer, it will clearly crash on a mobile.

It could be a problem with your computer. If multiple people are facing the problem, it can be something to do with the website.

Light Speed! :cloud_with_lightning:

The mobile browser used to not crash the entire page. If you look above, several people have been having the same exact issue with browsing the in-game items section with the insane CPU usage spike.

It is a gameflip problem, I have made several tests, for some reason that I am not aware that it is consuming too much ram, please fix it!

1 Like

it’s still not fixed. can’t enjoy shopping :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem. When they open the list with the items of CS: GO, the browser will naturally consume 8 gigabytes of RAM and it crashes. I think this is not normal when the site on the Internet consumes 8 gigabytes of RAM

1 Like

Hey everyone,

We are currently looking into this issue and as soon as we have updates, I will inform you here.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

God Speed! :trident:

5 Likes

Hey everyone!

Could you please check to see if the problem still persists?

It should be fixed now :wink:

4 Likes

No, seems to still be buggy for me.

Oh, nvm. Tried it a second time and it seems to be working perfectly.

Everything is working fine for me now

Hey everyone!

Glad to see that this issues has been resolved.

If any more issues are found regarding this, please feel free to inform me or any other mod :wink:

2 Likes