KNOWN ISSUE: AWS Outage Affecting Gameflip

Hello all,

The recent Amazon Web Services outage has affected Gameflip. Many functions are currently not working such as creating listings and editing listings.

https://status.aws.amazon.com/

We will update this post as soon as we have more information.

Thanks for your patience!

I bought a csgo item during this problem and got an error. While the error occurred, my card still got charged and I still can’t see any notification allowing me to withdraw my csgo item. I just want to know when I’ll get my item or a full refund for it.

Thanks

AWS service is now restored:

[RESOLVED] Increased Error Rates for Amazon S3

Update at 2:08 PM PST: As of 1:49 PM PST, we are fully recovered for operations for adding new objects in S3, which was our last operation showing a high error rate. The Amazon S3 service is operating normally.

Update at 1:12 PM PST: S3 object retrieval, listing and deletion are fully recovered now. We are still working to recover normal operations for adding new objects to S3.

Update at 12:52 PM PST: We are seeing recovery for S3 object retrievals, listing and deletions. We continue to work on recovery for adding new objects to S3 and expect to start seeing improved error rates within the hour.

Update at 11:35 AM PST: We have now repaired the ability to update the service health dashboard. The service updates are below. We continue to experience high error rates with S3 in US-EAST-1, which is impacting various AWS services. We are working hard at repairing S3, believe we understand root cause, and are working on implementing what we believe will remediate the issue.

Skin purchases get automatically cancelled after 2 hours in case you don’t redeem the items. That’s when you get your refund.

We apologize for any inconvenience

Its been almost 6 hours and I haven’t gotten a refund yet. What should I do? I have the 4 letter code I can send you, but idk if u can do anything with it.

Thanks

What is the message you see on the order screen?

If it says it’s under review, it means our staff will review it and if necessary, request you some information to lift the purchase. In this case, there’s nothing related to the issue we experienced today.

If the transaction was already cancelled and you didn’t receive the refund, please open a ticket and the customer support team should be able to help you out.

When I go to purchases, I don’t even see my glitched order.

When checking my balance for my gift card, it says $0.00 in the purchases column and there is PENDING next to my gameflip purchase. I assume that means the refund is being processed so I guess I just have to wait.

If you haven’t received the refund yet, send a ticket please.

If you haven’t received a refund yet please email support@gameflip.com. Let us know your Invite Code, the listing name you tried to purchase and what form of payment you used: credit card or PayPal. We’ll take a look and expedite the refund.

Thanks!