Amazon GC balance on Hold

Hello Gameflip Leaders,

I need to solve a issue I have since Nov 4th with an 500$ Amazon GC I bought to @riotgiftcards. I opened A case in the Gameflip Help Center the same day. The Amazon gift card was succesfully redeemed, but minutes later, amazon put on hold the balance and banned my account for security. I provided all the evidence that I could never use the GC Balance for purchase anything but still having any solution from my case and both the seller and Gameflip Customer Service don’t give any respond for more than 2 days.

I tried to find a solution through Amazon Customer Service, I received a reply from them last Wednesday and they told me the person who gifted you the Amazon GC must contact the store where he bought it for getting more info about what happened and why the code isn’t useable (I told them the amazon gift card was a gift from a friend as the seller @riotgiftcards instructions) I did everything I can as buyer and I’ve been waiting for more than a week and haven’t gotten any solution. I formally asking for a full refund.
Order ID: bdcf8e42-4019-4c99-85aa-885c2b89a90c
Gameflip Help Center Case ID.: #633254

Regards.

Can anyone help me?? I’m talking about 450USD paid!

Just some information and why there is no response yet. VVV

You can DM Majortom/DarkKnight. Usually they are the ones who help with such things on forums. Normal users cannot help with it, requires staff.

Can help u tag them here but best to DM. Click on their name and there should be a ‘message’ button @MajorTom, @DarkKnight

But depending on when they come on and how busy, it requires some time (a day or a few days) for them to look through and help.

Gameflip support usually takes a few days - one week or longer sometimes.

There are cases and tickets of similar problems as well to support/DM’s everyday hence the wait time.

1 Like

If what he said was true, how do these end usually? In favour of buyer or seller? Cuz its neither of their fault

I do not know that as I only help on forums, any gameflip related problems like this I cannot be sure.

It will depend on Gameflip and the 2 parties involved. If possible, they can tell us the end result and reasoning after it is over which would give us more insight as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the info @Sparkling_Juice, I’m going to contact them in a moment :slight_smile:

Guys, I think Amazon released my GC balance after investigation done.

2 Likes

Hello, I had bought 11 50$ Gift cards (totalling 550$) from this seller named ‘Luciano A’ . I redeemed the gift card and it redeemed just fine, so I completed the Gameflip orders. However when I placed the order for an Apple Watch (which is allowed by Amazon TOS), the order was cancelled and I got this email from Amazon which Im quoting :

"We have canceled your order and voided your current gift card balance.

We have taken these actions because you are attempting to use Amazon Gift Cards that are in violation of our Terms and Conditions. We cannot reissue the gift cards or reimburse you for these funds. If this activity continues, we may take a permanent action on your account. "

Please do help me.
My Gameflip code is : UN45KG
One of the transaction codes was : ffe72624-4cca-4eb4-ba3d-26dde88f64af

Hey guys!

For these cases, could you please contact the support team using the link below?

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They will be able to investigate further and resolve your issue the best way possible.

God Speed! :trident:

Yes they do that and they put random holds on balance sometimes. @McrR0ll0 if you ever get the balance hold problem please request a purchase receipt from the vendor.

His problem was solved.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.