Lexwood: Sorry guys but our account is locked :(

Hello,

to all our (happy) customer and rest our account is locked at the moment. We hope we are back soon because its not fair what happen against us. We are banned because fraud activity (card should be expire) stuff and a high rate of disputes (this person who started many disputes is also banned)! Sorry, to the Gameflip-Team and all your lovely buyers —> YOU ARE THE BEST :100: :revolving_hearts:

We have at the moment a 100 % feedback —> over 5 k sales and we didnt get any negative feedback in the last 180 days. Looks so an account who should scam somebody or selling bad codes?

We should sold forbidden items (Lyft) but that not true, we already asked the MOD here in the forum and its listed on your non-selling list that its allowed to sell Lyft card.

Its also possible to create a Lyft offer. Why should it forbidden to sell Lyft card if you have a button to create an offer for Lyft-cards (we have the feeling this one mod do not really like us for any reason :confused: )

@Gameflip: We know we made the mistake and dont answered on the last mail but we thought the problem is resolved and didnt saw the new message. We are really sorry aoubt it :confused:

We got over 200 mails daily to this mail address and we dont saw this important mail. We are really sorry about this but its human to make mistakes. We feel a little bit bad why you did it directly. Yes, we understand if somebody sold fraud gift card that he should be stopped directly but how should its possible if we have so many happy buyers.

Another point is we was always loyal and in the last 6 month we sold stuff for more than 125 k here. We dont want unfriendly because your service is great for this rate and wit we means really create. Iam safe every seller who allready sold stuff another side like Gameflip know how good your service and team is.

But sorry to say and we will not be unfriendly but at least you also earn money with us (we are more than happy what give you back for us). We are safe and all our clients know this we also know some buyers who comes only to Gameflip because us.

We are really sorry but also we feel it unfair because we not sold any fraud codes. The “OLD” buyer(who is also blocked) but sorry say he is a real scammer! The reasons why we have cancelled the disputes we have explained to the support after that we ban him!

Nobody lost any Nintendo Switch account or Xbox Account and we sold more than 1000 - 2000 Games in the last 6 month.

Please give me (+team) a second chance because we love you and i think the most buyers also like or love us after they used our service! Everybody have earn a second chance and we will send all proofs what you wanted :100:

****To all buyer from us and the rest. We are sorry for this situation and fell bad about that but we dont really know what should be wrong with our cards. All of them are legit bought . You know where always helpful to you maybe now you help us

:100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100:

:cry: :cry: :cry: YOU ARE THE BEST :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

We need your help now to all our happy customers. If you ever bought a gift card or game from your shop please post a short notice about us. Would be nice if you can help us in this difficult moment. Tell here how you feel if you trade whit us. That would be really nice and helped us to hopeuflly come back.

PLEASE GIVE US A SECOND CHANCE GAMEFLIP :pray: :pray: :pray:

TO OUR BUYER YOU ARE THE BEST THANK YOU FOR ALL. WE DO OUR BEST TO BE BACK HOPEFULLY SOON

:100: :100:WE LOVE YOU ALL :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

just asking did you get a permanent ban or timed one.

Hi,

we think permant locked. Iam in contact with the support. Hope we coming back generally iam sorry but we dont understand what should be wrong with our card. Our cards arent fraud. Cant remember but did we trade a trade in the past, bro?

Best regards

-with the ban massage or when u try to enter the account they gave you if it’s timed bann with the end time for the bann and if it’s permanent they say that too like this

• i rarely buy stuff from gameflip as i sell mostly.
  • as also i do know a lot of people try to scam here and stuff as because them i had to stop automatic delivery on all my post and set them to 1-day so we test the key before it’s sent and if the customers try to lie we do send those with the receipt and stuff to show there lies, but most recently i had like 1 dispute with in the last 6 months as we ask the customer do it so we cancel as he didn’t want the key but he didn’t use it so we did manage to contact Microsoft and refund it then refund him.
    [[Edited]]

Can ask you what is you name a the shop, its not the same or?

I have 329.50 usd in my gameflip and they have been just ignoring my tickets for 3 weeks

I’m suspended for fraud behavior…
All I did is accidentally use my closed debit card

Hello Lexwood25,

Can you DM me your invite code or the email/phone number that was linked to your account, so I can further check what happened?

@doo_doo Sorry for not answering you earlier. I will further check your case with the support team and will let you know asap.

@baaziz0yassine If you have any issues, please DM me so I can further check it for you as well.

1 Like

@MajorTom that was just a picture from different post to show him if his ban is times one or no as im not having any problems at the time tanks for asking.

2 Likes

@MajorTom thank you so much.

2 Likes

@DarkKnight @MajorTom Please look into this great seller @Lexwood25 Truly one of the best sellers i’ve came across Gameflip. I can confirm every single code that i purchased from them works perfectly as it described. I believe one mistake can happen but we learn from it so it dosen’t happen twice. All the best :slight_smile:

Best Regards
xXBLACKxBIRDXx

1 Like

agree with you

1 Like

We are back :relaxed: :pray: :100:

At we will say thank you to the Gameflip - Team! You are the best to decide fair and unlocked us. We understand that you lock an account if there is any suspected against an account. At least thats why is Gameflip such a great place beacause make it safe for all buyers! We understand the step that you did it but saw that we didnt do wrong its your job and that you do well :100::slight_smile:

**YOU MAKE YOUR WORK CREATE :100: :revolving_hearts:

@All: We are happy to be back. For or that we will give soon a special for your help. Each member who posted here for us we will write directly to give them a card for free :smiley:
We are only happy about that. Gameflip is our big love and will want give you some back that´s why we will give soon a welcome back special for all. Thank you very much to the Gameflip Team and all buyers. We love you all and say only thank you thank you thank you :100: :revolving_hearts: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome back @Lexwood25 :smiley: And special thanks to Gameflip support :heart:

1 Like

@Lexwood25, thank you for these kind words

1 Like

This is how I like to see a forum topic hehe

:heart: :peace_symbol:

Have an awesome week everyone!

God Speed! :trident:

3 Likes

Thank you very much for helping us always :revolving_hearts: :kissing_heart:

Much love to you and for the work at the forum :sparkling_heart: