login error in paypal, 1 month with the problem and nobody helps

every time I go to buy with my paypal, it presents a login error … as I already said, I have an old account that I do not use anymore, and the same paypal was logged in. I no longer have access to this old account, so I can not get the invitation code. How can I make to use this paypal again in my current account?
current account invitation code: PQAH67
Note: I have had this problem for 1 month and nobody solves it.

Hello,

Do you have the e-mail or phone number you used to register that account?

In order to provide you further help, we need to find your old account.

If you have the information asked, please send it to me via PM, so I can try to find your old account and continue yo help you further.

1 Like

As it has been a long time, I no longer have access to the registered email and the phone number, so I can not access it and retrieve the invitation code. would it have another way?

if you had the old account invitation code, would you be able to unlink the paypal account that is logged in?

The moderator just want your old phone number so they can lookup your old account, since you don’t know the invite code, but surely you remember the phone number? Private message them it.

if I’m not mistaken: 83736173

if you do not have any paypal account in this phone bill, try this: 88372657

@DunnBiscuit???
@galacticarm???

From which country is your phone? Do you have a local area code as well?

Thanks!

1 Like

+55 (81) 9 8373-6173

but I’m not sure what this is, it probably is: +55 (81) 9 83736173.
@DunnBiscuit

Hello,

I was able to find the account with the phone number you sent. Unfortunately since the account is suspended, I can’t alter it at all. Therefore I can’t provide you further help.

Thanks!

1 Like

Why is the account suspended???
@DunnBiscuit

@DunnBiscuit answer me

will you answer me or not? ■■■■

Your account is suspended due to it being an alternate account from an impersonator one.

I can’t help you further.

Thanks.

1 Like

And how’s the money on the bill? stays like this? for you?

@DunnBiscuit???