Looking for a new gift card supplier. Will be ordering $35,000+ a month.

Codes from Steam Pumpkin

I already buy from him, but not as much as I used to for the reasons I mentioned multiple times in this thread.

I’ve been keeping my eye on iTunes & Google Play categories since Dec. of 2018, and to this day I haven’t seen any regular sellers listing those gift cards in a continuous supply with varying denominations. All I see is people listing limited quantities with one or two different denominations (just like you), which doesn’t really cut it for me and I explained that to you before. I want a seller dedicated to providing all denominations with a stable supply and has a good feedback and most importantly, someone that offers a nice discount. Steam Pumpkin has excellent support and he’s the most trustworthy seller around here, but that’s not really enough as his prices aren’t desirable anymore for me.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Who’s being rude?

You are the rude one, you make senseless comments on peoples post, please stay out of mine, or I will repot you, I still have the messages you sent me, if you don’t have a meaningful comment then stay :mobile_phone_off:

I hope @DunnBiscuit take an action against @Shannon_Parker1 and suspend his account here.

Why do you hope that

Well, you are being rude to every single person here in the community and if i am right @DunnBiscuit will either warn you or suspend yout account.

What happened

Ok everyone let’s stop this right here. No more comments outside my main subject please because I don’t want this thread to get closed. Thanks