My Gameflip account was suddenly blocked. I don't know what's wrong. I still have $3,600 in my account. My email is 15278857882@163.com and my code is W1AZN1

I don’t quite understand what seller XD means

1 Like

if you mean XD? XD= laugh

I received an email canceling the $100 deal, but my account is still blocked

ughh, i think a lot of buyers bought from you but you cant send to them the codes because of your account locked @DarkKnight will help you to unlock it don’t worry

There are no goods for sale on my account. My account is blocked due to this trade. @darkknight can he help me

i really wish if he can help you :confused:

He hasn’t replied to me yet

he might verifying your issue and he will respond to you as soon as possible i’m sure your account will be unblocked.

Now many customers are asking me, they say they want to trade with me, I am very anxious,

if you can contact them it would be great, tell them that you are blocked for some reasons and you will back soon.

I need to confirm when my account will be released so that I can appease my client. Could you please ask this question for me?

question that when your account will be unlock?

Yes, can you help me ask when my account will be released

i will do, but after 2 days or something it will be.

Thank you. I will wait for your good news

1 Like

You are welcome!

Hello Fanglin_LU!

Sorry for the wait.

We have verified your issue and decided to give you a second chance.

Please be clear during your orders to guarantee that your are not requesting to complete the transaction before you deliver the item/code.

God Speed! :trident:

2 Likes

Great work, she or he deserves it!

1 Like

you helped him so much .you deserved a coffee :)))

1 Like

Thanks!:blush::hearts: