Need a negative rep removed ASAP

@DarkKnight @DunnBiscuit Could you please remove the most recent negative rep i just received as soon as possible thanks. I told him to confirm delivery and rate me in-order for me to receive the funds, he gave me a negative rep apparently because he had no choice to confirm delivery. Then later on told me he gave me a -rep as “JOKE”. Already made a ticket 555433, screenshots are all included in the ticket.

Guys apparently he had no choice to confirm delivery, absolute garbage

Hello Samcro,

After further checking the exchange, I’ve removed that negative rating.

Much appreciated Tom, that was very quick response especially on a weekend. Thanks again.

1 Like

@MajorTom @DarkKnight Could you please remove a neutral reputation i just got. The buyer purchased an item from me and received it under 5 minutes without any problems whatsoever, was a clean transaction in and out. Untill i find this on my profile ratings:

1 Like

And this was apparently the reason why i received it, this is an absolute joke! My job is to make sure my customers receive their items as quick as possible. FYI if he had messaged me on steam chat, i would of been happy to answer any question he had but he went ahead and messaged me in-game chat. I for one don’t think i deserve such rating, can i have other peoples opinion on this matter. Thanks

1 Like

Heres my Code: XZRTAZ

Hello @Samcro,

From his point of view, if he sent messages to you and got no response, I imagine it was not great, but that does not deserve a neutral/negative review.

I think that your rating should be removed, since the buyer got the item(s) and there was no messing about, as you have said.

Light Speed! :cloud_with_lightning:

1 Like

There’s a big difference between steam chat and in-game chat, steam chat you can hear and see when minimised but in game chat isn’t like that, and he messaged when i was confirming the delivery on Gameflip. I would of totally ignored the neutral rep entirely but him calling me an a-hole … now thats crossing the line.

@DarkKnight @MajorTom @DunnBiscuit where are you guys? still not resolved

Mods can take a while to anwser due to many problems everyday. There is a message button where you can message them directly. You might get a faster response messaging them this way.

This is what the message button looks like by clicking the account

I don’t know, is it that easy to remove any negative rep?

@peasy_shop

No, not all negative ratings get removed upon asking. It’s only easy if the negative rating is given without any good reason and the person wants to get it removed.

They check and review the negative rating before considering whether they would remove it or not. Valid bad ratings will remain.

2 Likes

Hey @Samcro,

Sorry for the wait.

Taking a look at this issue now :wink:

God Speed! :trident:

I have decided to remove the neutral rating for you @Samcro.

There was no issues inside the order and the language the user used on the rating was inappropriate.

Hope you have an awesome day!

Thanks all cleared.

2 Likes

Not a problem @Samcro.

Have an awesome day!

Hey @DarkKnight @MajorTom @DunnBiscuit I need your assistance once again, another customer of mine gave me two negative reps but this time by accident, mind changing that to good real quick. Thanks

Code: XZRTAZ

Evidence: image

I also got him to make a ticket, might want to look into.