Negative rating, buyer acknowledges the error and asks support to remove it.

Hello everyone, a buyer after using my code successfully left me a negative review with the following words:
( Seller sold huge discount gift cards and then vanish from GameFlip. My account is locked and customer service said I used a stolen gift card )

On the day he did this, I was temporarily suspended by GameFlip for 3 days, so when my suspension was lifted, I confronted the buyer in a good sense with a message saying:
( Hi bro, I hope you and your family are in good health, I had been blocked for 3 days by GameFlip, and I found that after years of me working hard here, you bought an AMC code from me and left me a negative review, may please explain to me what happened? you claimed saying that your account was blocked due to the code could you send a screenshot to me to verify if it is true? because I sell hundreds of AMC codes and everyone who bought nobody complained that they had problems )

And look what he replied:

( R a y v i n :smiling_imp:)
( Hello GM
I bought several amc gift cards during the same time buying from you. One of them was reported stolen from a credit card and risked my account being permanently locked. I came to find out who I bought it from and thought it was your amc card. Also you had vanished so I assumed you were guilty of it. I just checked and it’s not your card. I’ll contact GF support to update rating to GOOD
I sent the request in to change rating for order : d40b1018-877d-41d7-93a7-4097ddfece7 )

I hope support can remove this negative comment from my account as it was an assumed mistake by the buyer.

My ID: 5CRV5N
Order: d40b1018-877d-41d7-93a7-4097ddfece71

Since the buyer already contacted support, then I don’t think you need to do anything else. You can send a ticket to support regarding the removal of negative rating with all those screenshots and information if you want.
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They don’t remove ratings via forums anymore (only through support) unless they changed it so will have to wait.

2 Likes