Payout request needs approval takes too long

Usually my payout to paypal take about 24 hours but i’ve been waiting for more than 24 hours now. I need it fast so i can buy new items for business matter.

The same has been happening to me. It takes a long time to get paid when it usually always was instantly.

it takes about 1 - 2 days!

I just hope so

Wrong I’ve been waiting longer. Stop regurgitating that 1-2 days garbage as things obviously aren’t normal.

chill n relax

Sorry but they are keep $15k from me and $10k from another guy and thats just 2 of many with no payment after they said we should have so it’s kinda serious. They have also never held payments like this in the past. Nor has it been 1-7 days to wait as they just made it. Not gonna chill. You can try to educate yourself and keep up though.

you happy with over pricing why cannot calm and chill when the proccessing payout request ? and still want debate and rush, llike what you do and say can solve the problem?

Nah I’ve sold here for years and hate the overpricing. It’s stopping me from cashing out my non sketchy money and doing normal business while you guys who can’t make a buck normally are loving this crap.

like you said, you sold here for years, but your attitude like new member and you told we can’t make a buck normally are loving this crap. what is that ? you have problem with your self dude. and whatever and reply as you want if it makes you satisfied

Yeah, you are a scummy ■■■■ for profiting off this and can’t understand decent people want nothing to do with it. You are the dumb one if you think nothing is sketchy and this is how the site normally works. Your English is so poor and you seem so dumb I’m done trying to reply to you. Go be a ■■■■ to the poor rocket league guy that got scammed again or something.

1 Like

ya my english so poor and im dumb like you said, decent people.

1-2 days ??? dude I’m in my 6th day !!! Not paid !!

what is going on … atleast I need to know if I’m going to be paid or not … so if not I just move on … I don’t like hanging like this …

just YES OR NO

I cashed out like $1.5k on 5th of october and got it 1 day after. I wanted to do the same with similiar amount of money on 8th of october but its still waiting for approval. I assume that everyone will get paid, but with like 1 week delay because its the first time when the site has to take care of hundreds of thousands dollars cashouts in few days and they probably have to go through every bigger cashout to check if everything is legit etc.
I wish there was still express cashout, i hope that gamflip will bring it back.

Hey guys, please check our official statement regarding the payouts below:

Thank you.

hello I also have problems, I have transferred a payment to my payonner account and it tells me that it is under review, all my transactions take minutes to arrive could you help me to know why it takes so long

Hello @Cesar_Correa!

Sorry for the wait.

Could you please inform me your invite code so I can take a look into your account?

Godspeed! :trident:

I’m sorry, I’m not sure how to make my own post so I’m hoping someone can help me here with a related issue. Last week I sold something for $200. Immediately after the sale I spoke with the buyer, provided the items. The buyer completed the purchase right away and I thought all would be well. I then immediately got hit with a 3 day old on my funds. I’m new to gameflip and was really only even selling because I have a financial emergency. So this 3 day old was fairly devastating to me. But I waited it out. Then once it cleared, I requested a payout to skrill. I made sure my email address here matched my email address with skrill and thought all would be well. Then I got hit with a “needs review” payment hold and have been stuck their since. I had assumed since prior to selling I was required to provide my state ID, a picture of me holding my ID, a phone bill, a bank statement, and a utility bill (all approved), that I would be okay. It’s now almost an entire week since I’ve made the sale and I still don’t have access to my funds. Is there someone on the forum that can help?

My invite code is 4U881Z

Hello @Amber_C,

Sorry for any inconvenience.

As informed in the following sales proceed article, “depending on your past selling record, i.e. how many items you sold through your Gameflip account and what types of items you are selling, your cash from sale proceeds could be held for a few hours to a few days before it can be made available for withdrawal. This mechanism is necessary to filter out bad sellers and nefarious activities from the marketplace.”

Now, regarding the payout hold, since this was the first time you withdrew money from your Gameflip Wallet, it would take up to 7 days to process.

This time frame is due to an extra precautionary measure required by our payment processor to check all the information is correct.

Afterward, it will usually take 2 days to process. This period will also depend on your bank and how they process these transactions.

If the payout status shows “Needs Approval” and the withdrawal occurred during the weekend, it will be reviewed on Monday at the latest.

Godspeed! :trident: